(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/03/10

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Oh no!  I hope you are feeling better and you and your man have made up!  And I’m so sorry about your car!  That’s the worst but at least it is under warranty so hopefully that should cover it.

I’m about to start getting ready for the career fair at school and an interview!

Post # 4
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh monicka! Big hugs. I hope you get your car sorted out. You never know, you might be covered on your insurance for more than you think!

I’m just chilling today. I’m trying to get hold of someone I worked with in November because his company is hiring for April – August again this year and I’m wondering if I can get some work in before my wedding. And I’m doing some online shopping – mostly fantasy but also to get some ideas because my Maid/Matron of Honor is coming to visit me from Spain in 2 weeks and we need to get her a dress for the wedding!

Post # 6
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Awww, that completely sucks!  I hope your warranty or insurance covers some of it!  I have a German car, and it’s crazy expensive to repair, too.  🙁

I am practically sleep walking at work today, because my daughter got up a LOT in the middle of the night last night, and then the snow plow came at 4:00 a.m.  So I only got a few hours of sleep and am in much need of caffiene.

Post # 8
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

For some reason the stereo in my car sometimes doesn’t send sound to the driver’s side. But what makes it even stranger is that when that happens, the BLINKER also doesn’t click. It still works, but there’s just no noise to remind me it’s on.

So, thank you for your car story to remind me that I need to call the dealer. Fingers crossed that the warranty will cover it!

Post # 11
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

sitting in the CSU library…waiting for the man to get out of class so we can go home and I can go to work! FUN! ;P

Post # 12
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@msmonicka I’ll cross my fingers for your car to get fixed soon. I know it must be such a bummer to have all of the expenses involved in planning a wedding and then an unexpected expense comes along. bummer.

What am I doing right now? I’m multi tasking online. I’m on wedding bee, looking at DIY projects. I want to do my own wedding invitations.. I’m so excited about doing them but I need to be really creative. Other than that I’m just killing time till I baby sit two kids tonight. I can’t wait they are so cute and adorably sweet and it’s some extra money to put in the bank for my wedding.

Good luck and congrats all!

Post # 13
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@msmonicka: Sorry you can’t get your car back yet!

So I’m back!  Interview went pretty well I think.  Career fair eh.

Post # 14
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Msmonika-that sucks about your car!!!!

I was off at 9:30 this morning, so I have been lounging around all day. Time to start thinking about what to cook for dinner and when I’ll work out, though!

Post # 15
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Im watching man vs food. Im so hungry….lol

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/03/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors