(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/05

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hey there! Happy birthday to the little one!

I am half working and half searching for my wedding shoes. I can’t seem to find any that I like and my dress will be in soon.

I am also going to eat whatever I want, because on Monday I am starting the flat belly diet to kick these 6 pounds of winter weight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Post # 5
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

well.. it’s snowing and we have freezing rain here in NC, so I’m at home being a lazy ass today! lol 

Post # 7
2781 posts
Sugar bee

Hi Bees! Aw, @monicka, happy birthday to Daylan! 1st everything is awesome. Christmas, birthday, easter, summer, snowfall 🙂

I’m currently watching Scrubs and waiting for my director to email me so that I can have the go ahead to find myself an assistant for my next opera production. It’s all a waiting game! Oh, and I’m trawling WB and the internet for wedding related fun. 

Post # 8
1109 posts
Bumble bee

Cursing the weather!  I know good and well Boyfriend or Best Friend and I shoveled the driveway this morning.

Post # 9
115 posts
Blushing bee

@msmonicka: It’s a GREAT cookbook that a bunch of my friends have tried. It is based on good fats (olives, avocado, etc.) and on four 400 calorie meals a day. The recipes are AWESOME and very easy to make. They have a four day jump start that I am starting on Monday and I stocked up on ingriedients for recipes like banana walnut pancakes and some spicy shrimp. My friends lost like 10 lbs in 2 weeks… and its not like a trend diet, where you cut out carbs, meat or anything else. Its great for you!

Ok, now I sound like a commercial! 🙂

Post # 10
999 posts
Busy bee

just surfing the net. still contemplating on going into work. but its a matter of getting home after i go in that scares me not into going.

Post # 11
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

At work wishing I was at home sleeping! I just could not fall alseep last night, I slept probably about an hour total. I am so exhausted and have a hair appointment later that I can’t miss! 🙁

Post # 12
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am in my PJS contemplating getting ready for work now (umm…I have to be out the door in about 30 minutes or less…hehe). I am also thinking ahead to the homework I plan to do while at work today. I am also giddy that the embosser I ordered arrived and it looks better then expected! Now to find envelope liner paper!

Post # 13
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

It’s snowy and crappy out here.  I’m half working and half moving things around on the boards as part of the Hostess Sort a thon (much more into the sort a thon than the working).  Need to go downstairs and get something notarized so my @$^%&-EX can finally get served with contempt of court papers.

Post # 14
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i’m fantasizing about my honeymoon plans.  I think I’m going to try and make reservations this weekend.  eeep!  

also, drinking cocoa, cause, umm, yum.

Post # 15
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

just waiting… 18 more minutes.  Then done for the day, office is closing because of the snow that is coming our way.  Can’t wait to get home and get snowed in for the weekend!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/05’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors