(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/08

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18641 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Not much going on today.  My laptop was dying last week but now it seems okay but I have already called the warranty people to fix it so I’m hoping it just breaks again!

Post # 5
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Arguing with my mom. I love wedding planning.

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m suppose to be working, but would rather be finalizing plans for my May 15 wedding! LOL! However, I do need to get back to work, so that I can actually PAY for the wedding! Talk later!

Post # 9
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

its 9:16 –  and I just got to my office. Yes I began a we bit late today, heeheehee The sad part is I have ZERO motivation to be here. I found some things I need to research so I think I am going to do that on Etsy, fun fun fun I heart Etsy. Then I must get a move on a find an officiant…oh and yes i have to do some work it just isn’t high on my list. After all its still before 9:30 and I’m not even through with half of my cup of coffee, Laughing

Post # 10
Hostess
18641 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@msmonicka: I’m not crazy but I just know that if it doesn’t get fixed now when it is under warranty, it will break down in August when the warranty is up.  I can’t afford to buy a new computer right now since I still don’t have a job.

Post # 11
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

hate the saints huh?! who dat said they gone beat them saints?! NO ONE THIS YEAR :P!!!!!!

I am loving seeing pictures of my dress and I cannot wait to get it here!!!!

Post # 12
1313 posts
Bumble bee

EXACT same thing as you, @MsMonicka!!

Post # 13
5497 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Meh. I’m off work today and tomorrow. I have to go pick up my tips and pound of coffee from work, though. I’m waiting on an e-mail back from the stupid apartment manager letting us know if we really get to move in or not. If we don’t hear back by this afternoon, I’ll be doing yet more apartment hunting. Hmmm. I am also thinking of going to David’s to get Necklaces for my BM’s. I got my MOH’s and I am feeling productive today. = )

@Cre-Did you post the one you actually got? I’d love to see it!

I didn’t watch the superbowl. Saturday night I GOOGLED who was playing! lol.

How are you guys doin?

Post # 14
191 posts
Blushing bee

I am work, work, working all day! I have 2 jobs right now, trying to make ends meet until I find my dream job!! (which right now to me = anything offering salary + benefits) Working in my office cube until 2:30 and then waitressing from 5 – 11:30!!

Post # 15
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m trying to disentagle myself from the mess of red tape I stumbled into when I overdrafted a class. I just want to graduate this spring! Sigh. And other boring stuff because I’m at school. What a blah day. Who needs Monday anyway? 😛

Post # 16
5497 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Minutiae-what’s overdrafting a class? Like spent to much, or are you not being literal? lol.

@Krissy18-Wow! That’s insane! Do you ever get time to sleep? lol. I know someone who has 4 Jobs! It blows my mind. lol. I love sleep too much!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/08’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors