(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/09

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Morning msmonicka!  I wish I had the money to order a boatload of stuff from VS!

Kind of sleepy because the cat kept waking me up.  Otherwise, just hanging out right now.  Going to pilates in two hours and then class tonight.

Post # 4
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

i have been up for a while, not sure why as i am off today, but i have been listening to the WICKED soundtrack, clipping coupons for grocery shopping later and doing laundry.  how exciting!

Post # 5
114 posts
Blushing bee

watching the today show, drinking coffee, and scouring the internet for wedding program ideas!! all with my dog sleeping across my lap!

Post # 7
191 posts
Blushing bee

After my 14 hour workday yesterday I am vegging on the couch in my jammies…. ahh it feels good! I *may* get around to some laundry later… ehhh…

@msmonika .. send me your snow!!! We were suppose to get slammed over the weekend here in the city and I didn’t see a single flake 🙁 I’m deff not a winter person, but a little snow here and there would be nice!!!!

Post # 8
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

trying to keep my eyes open at work – i’m so tired!  And I nanny tonight as well.  Eighteen hour days are not my favorite.

Post # 9
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Eh, chilling. I kinda thought I’d plan out the music for the ceremony but we just decided to have a “family meet and greet” before the wedding so I might surf WB for invite templates for that instead! 😛

Post # 12
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@msmonicka: It’s pretty good actually.  I love how I get a full body workout and feel so exhausted and we barely use weights!

Post # 13
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Private home

I’m recovering from yesterday’s adventurous touring show (three shows for grades K-8 in middle of nowhere KY).  We were supposed to go out and do another three shows today, but the three inches of snow on the ground means that school in rural KY was cancelled!  So now I’m drinking tea and knitting on my afghan

Post # 14
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am working til 4 then heading to the gym! First day back at full speed after surgery! woohoo!

Post # 15
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@alishadhs4: I’m glad you are feeling well after surgery!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors