(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/10

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey!

I’m at work, trying to do work, but really wanting to “level-up” today lol. I’m trying to find posts I can actually contribute too though, so it’s taking a while!!

Post # 4
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi! I’m finishing up studying for my Radiology exam and then walking to school for the exam at 1:30.  After that, I’m hopefully getting my hair done and coming home to relax after a 3 exam block! 

Post # 5
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m reviewing charts down in Florida.  And I’m probably the only one in the world who wishes she was back up North today in the snow rather than here in sunny Florida but since Fiance and the pup are home, that’s where I’d rather be 🙁

Post # 6
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I have a snowday from work and class. I’m trying to save the african dwarf frogs I bought Sunday from dying. I have 3. 2 left, but I think the 2nd just died…

Post # 8
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

@msmonicka No idea. I went over to Petco with the dead one and they tested my water and it was fine. They don’t have any symptoms of a specific disease or anything, so I just can’t figure it out. the 2nd one has officially died 🙁 Should have just waited to go to Petco for like an hour and it would have saved me a trip… The third is doing slightly better than he was last night though, but still not sure if he’ll pull through.

Post # 9
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Flipping out because it looks like some of our wedding invites have gotten lost in the mail! ARGH!

Post # 10
2703 posts
Sugar bee

at work… trying to be productive (but being more productive on WB! :P)

both my bosses are working from home, and i’m caught up on my workload, getting ready for lunch, then onto my blog, and a TO DO list for DIY projects that need to get done!

Post # 11
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - Eastside Catholic Chapel and Lake Union Cafe

I’m at home work but taking a little break.  I wish we had a little snow here.

Post # 13
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Packin’ it up – just got an email our office is CLOSING in an hr due to the weather – last night’s DVRed Lost here I come!  WOOHOOOOOO!!

Post # 14
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Lucky ladies with their snow days! I am slightly jealous except I don’t want snow!!

I am off to lunch now. My attempts to reach a new bee level continue after that… haha.

Post # 15
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@monicka, I know, right? Crazy. Looks like some people have found them. Phew! I was getting a bit worried. My aunt’s is definitely lost though. Looks like I’m breaking out the craft supplies again!

Post # 16
2703 posts
Sugar bee

@msmonicka! SO TRUE! my co-workers and i are taking a long lunch too… HEY, we know OUR bosses aren’t “busy” taking the day “off” with their kids! ;P

being on WB and blogger for so long is giving me a nother list of DIY projects i want to attempt!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors