(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/11

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

About to go to bed, its nearly midnight here… and I just finished cleaning my study area because Fh & I have a rent inspection on tuesday ๐Ÿ™

However, I did just do a four hour marathon on my DIY projects that Im quite proud of! http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/diy-jobs-done-tonight-yay-have-a-looksie

I hope you enjoy your three day weekend, it sounds fantastic! and have fun making pressies!

Post # 4
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

Still snowed in and working from home.

Post # 5
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i’m working from home today too!! which is kinda weird because its so hard not going into the office..too distracted here! ha!

my car is stuck in a mound of snow…ahh, the joys of street parking! I need to go out and shovel it for awhile because i have to go in tomorrow. should be fun.

Post # 6
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Got a lot of running around to do today!  Have to take stuff to Goodwill, going to Gap/BR, and taking in my computer finally.  Tomorrow my husband and I leave for a long weekend in Panama City, FL!

Post # 8
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@msmonicka: I hope so!  We are staying with his grandma and going to see his aunt and uncle too.  I was thinking that Florida would be warm but it’s only 50 down there!

Post # 9
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Ohh, everyone’s got plans for the weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ Very nice

I’m just relaxing. I had a work meeting earlier today and I’m trying to find someone to work for me but it’s not happening so I’m taking some “me” time.

Post # 10
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

At work, even though the roads are bad and it’s snowing.  I can’t beleive my university didn’t call off today.  Boo.  Looking forward to a 3 day weekend in San Antonio for V-Day though! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am about to write an essay that’s due tonight for my online class. I will follow that up by catching the bus to work. I will have a short weekend, per usual (school Mon-Wed, Work Thur-Sat), although Fiance has some secret plans for Sunday that involve going Somewhere and Eating Somewhere (his words). Nothing too exciting here today though.

Post # 14
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Trying to contain my excitement – – Fiance just phoned and told me we’re going to Vancouver this weekend – – HERE WE COME 2010 OLYMPICS, yiipppeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing

Post # 15
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Have fun at the Olympics jackie-o!  You don’t need to get tickets like a year in advance?

Post # 16
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Ooh, have fun jackie-o! I heard they’ve not had enough snow so had to ship some in! Bit crazy! 

@monicka, can’t argue with me time ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors