(Closed) What are you doing right now/ 02/16

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow, big step! What would you do/work if you dissolved your partnership?

I am at home in my PJs on the bee. I am supposed to meet a friend for coffee at 12 and meet a professor at 3. I also have class tonight at 6:30. I have to read two articles yet for that but they are short. I should be doing other homework, but I am having one of those days. I have been feeling very introspective lately. It’s weird; all the things that had been bothering me in the last few months have calmed down — I finally have a decent schedule at work,my hoemwork load is mostly manageable, and I even have a social life again, Fiance and I have not fought about anything and things are going really well lately, and my classes are interesting even if I don’t love everything and some of the assignments are dumb. I should be conquering everything right now! But something is wrong, and I can’t put my finger on it. I hate when I get existential like this.

Post # 4
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

crebre has been around. I have seen her post a few things.

Today its 11.15pm and im off to bed again. I just finished the sowing on all bridesmaid tote bags. Absolutely Friggen relieved that, that project is well and truely done. I also watched the movie tonight 500 days of summer while ive been cruising blogs on the laptop. FH hates when I do this, hes like you arent even watching, but i will be able to quote the last ten lines of the movie 🙂 amen for multi tasking.

and also I payed tonight for the bridesmaid clutches. Were having them instead of the girls carrying flowers. Another checked off the list!

What happened with the table chair covers?

Amaralys – enjoy the moment!

Post # 7
2532 posts
Sugar bee

Sitting at home in my PJs before I go to work at some point! I, too, am hoping for a job change and I have an interview tomorrow!

Post # 8
3788 posts
Honey bee

ccrane — Good job on getting such a big DIY project out of the way! I know it is illogical for me to be unsettled right now when everything is actually going “right” haha; I don’t get it, either.

msmonicka — Good luck getting a medical assistant job!

Post # 10
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

I mailed my Save-The-Date Cards this morning. And am about to head off to meeting #2 of the day. And I’m debating if I feel like going to pilates tonight, or just want to go to the gym to do my own thing. I’m not really in a “ab work” kind of mood.

Post # 11
3788 posts
Honey bee

clarebee — Good luck at your interview!

Goldilocks — Do you follow a schedule pretty closely or can you just do your own thing tonight and then do abs tomorrow even if it’s not pilates?

Post # 12
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Just came in from shoveling snow! Now Im scouring the web for all things wedding! 🙂 in my PJ’s of course!

Post # 13
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Ms. Monicka – what business are you in? I love the health care field, although I’m going into mental health for my career. (I work in a nursing home now.) 

Right now I’m putting off a paper. It’s funny, I feel like school has just been so overwhelming these past few weeks, but I’m dealing with maybe 1/2 as much as I did last year when I worked two jobs instead of just one. I guess it’s because I’m getting closer to graduation, and now freaking out about how the classes I need are never open, etc. 

Post # 16
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Ok, I’ll play, mostly because I’m about to punch through my cubicle wall.  Right now, I’m thinking that I really REALLY need to get my acceptance letter to grad school right. now. so that I can quit this job that requires me to sit and listen to a mind-numbing conversation in the cubicle next to me.  Seriously, they’ve been re-hashing last night’s episode of The Bachelor for the last 23 minutes.  I’ve been counting.  Whyyyyyyyy? 

Dear God, This time next year, let me be happily working towards my PhD and know nothing about The Bachelor at all.  Love, mrsmdphd

On a happier note, I’m also sending my event rentals guy what must be my 443rd email adding yet another rental that I need.  I’m either his favorite client or the bane of his existence, I’m really not sure.  😛

The topic ‘What are you doing right now/ 02/16’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors