(Closed) What are you doing right now? 02/19

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
114 posts
Blushing bee

haha- well at least you know what you want! i still have sooo many little details to work out (programs, menus, favors, transportation, etc.) i’m on her procrastinating getting ready for work and watching martha stewart…

Post # 4
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Today I am working 830 til 630, i am always working when I write on this thing! Tonight my fiance is bringing home a pizza and we are just going to lounge around since we both work pretty early in the morning tomorrow. My days off are Sundays and Mondays!

Post # 5
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

lol i have an event this evening and am really excited about it but exhausted because the rehearsal went a bit longer than expected last night.  this is going to be a rough weekend and i won’t be on as much (have the hugest show of the year on sunday 600+ potential clients).

Post # 7
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

hi everyone! i’m sitting bored out of my mind in personal finance class. Insurance premiums = not fun

Post # 8
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

@cre good luck!!!!

Post # 9
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi ladies…..

I’m about to go to lunch the go to the back UGH it is always packed on Fridays, I really wish I had direct deposit but our accountant is too lazy to set it up, imagine that! ……I hope u all are having a good Friday!

Post # 10
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hey girls!  Don’t worry about being MIA msmonicka!  I have been too!  I’m just working on some computer stuff right now but I have been feeling slightly horrible this week which sucks.

Post # 13
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@msmonicka: Not so much.  It has been the worst yesterday and today.  I hope it’s just a bad week because I was doing so well after the surgery and don’t want to completely go back!

Post # 14
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

@msmonicka… you have no idea.

But it’s preparing me for the future, so I’m trying to learn.

Post # 16
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I can’t stand when people can’t take a drive thru order!!! is it so hard????? lol

I had to say something about it, I got my oder wrong =(

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 02/19’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors