(Closed) What are you doing right now? 03/03

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1251 posts
Bumble bee

I am posting a bunch to avoid reviewing for my Islam & Poltiics Exam tonight! Woooo..procrastination.

Post # 4
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m at work (branch library).  Was supposed to have a class come in from 10:30-11:30 but they were no shows so I helped set up, check in book drop, etc.  I came up here to the children’s room at 11:30 to get work done before we open at 12 but that didn’t happen.  SO tired…just want to snooze…

FH left this morning, he is spending a long weekend in Phoenix with his dad.  They are both biiiig Cubs fans and will be attending a bunch of spring training games.  His dad is getting older and probably only has a few years of serious autonomy left, as his eyes fail.  I was supposed to have a girls’ weekend away but that fell through, so I’m just hanging here.  I’m not having a total pity party, I have plenty planned to do, but it sucks that he is gone 4 nights/5 days. 

In better news, we are headed to Panama over the last weekend of March – blue skies and 90 degree heat here I come!!!!

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m about to throw my votive holders in hot water to get all the wax out and get them ready for their DIY project with my sister on Friday. I need to eat, I’m hungry. Also have to take photos of the banner I made for a friend’s soon to come baby to get ready to post on Etsy… Work on cupcake wrappers… Hit Fabricland… My to do lists seem too long these days. Oh and call a potential DJ. Sigh. I think I’ll start with lunch.

Post # 6
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am working til 530 and it is DRAGGING, going to the gym, then stopping by my fiances parents house since that is where he is currently living until the wedding πŸ™

Post # 9
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

@msmonicka: I’m sorry you’re mad at your mom about her surgery, but I totally know how you feel!  I felt the same way when my best friend did the same thing–she’s in mondo-debt because of law school, and I was like…REALLY?!  This is what you want to spend your non-existent money on??  Oh well… πŸ˜‰  But it sounds like stuff with the house loan and wedding stuff is going well!  YAY!

I’m sitting at work trying to convince myself that I’m not getting sick.  And browsing the bee.  And avoiding any actual work because I’ve already informed them that I’m quitting, so I really really don’t care anymore.  I’m just ready to get out of here and start my PhD already! 

Post # 10
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m at work doing homework and posting on the Bee! Gotta love getting paid to do things that have NOTHING to do with your job.

msmonica–seems like you’ve had a stressful time lately, I hope that house hunting goes the way you want it to though! Just a little advice, we rushed into buying our house two years ago. Don’t get me wrong, I *LOVE* our house, but 6 months later a house on the cul-de-sac over went up for sale for $5k less and has MORE ammeneties than the one we got. Granted this could ALWAYS happen, I could find houses today and think “Oh shoot…look at that deal!” but just give it time. Go into the house with a realistic perspective, we had our preverbial rose-colored-glasses on and didn’t see the things we would have otherwise. Maybe even take another person who you know will be completely honest with you about possible flaws in layout or design. Just a thought! πŸ™‚ Happy hunting!

Post # 12
226 posts
Helper bee

I’m at work. Can’t you tell? πŸ˜‰

I’m sorry things have been super stressful for you recently… I’ve been much the same. Very melancholy.

Post # 13
639 posts
Busy bee

i’m oggling my bridesmaid dresses for the umpteenth million time.  they are being ordered this month!  woot!

Post # 14
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am waiting for the day to end πŸ™

Post # 15
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m at home in my couc. I just finished eating dinner with my Fiance (time difference to DK is quite big, about six hours i think).

Post # 16
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m about to leave my house for a JOB INTERVIEW! πŸ™‚ wish me luck!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 03/03’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors