(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/12 Edition

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee

I am sitting home watching cartoons with my son…he has been sick for about three days now…and I am also attempting to do some homework…

Post # 4
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am in my usual pose of laying on my back on my bed, 3 pillows behind my head, lap top propped on my stomach/legs.  And browsing the web, downloading music, and of course being on WB. 

Yeah….I need to get my butt up and to the gym!

Post # 6
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

at work, counting the hours till 5! haha, oh i love how “buzzing” breaks make the day go faster πŸ™‚

haha, @msmon- still folding are you??!!! you are an origami badass!! ow! ow!!! Wink

Post # 7
286 posts
Helper bee

@msmonicka- It does make me sad because at times he can’t tell me exactly what is hurting him…he just turned three and has just really started talking more…He has just been laying around….But I am sure he will be back to his normal self real soon..hopefully πŸ™‚

Post # 8
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Sitting in bed with my laptop listening to my guy and my dog snore. >.<

I’m going to have to kick them out of the room here soon – I can’t sleep with both of them snoring and I have to work tonight!

Post # 9
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

stressed out that me and my sweetie are STILL fighting.  Im so bothered by it i started a thread about it just to vent.  I need to get up off my booty and work out and do laundry

Post # 10
2111 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

At work again… tired today and don’t feel like doing much of anything!

Post # 11
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Here I am!

Still sitting on the couch, in pain. πŸ™ I decided to wait until today to go to the doctor, and they can’t see me until 2:30. πŸ™

Post # 12
2779 posts
Sugar bee

Aw Layla! Hope it’s nothing serious!

I’m doing absolutely nothing. Been doing wedding stuff all morning so giving myself the afternoon off to look for a job. Or maybe just chill on WB. Haven’t decided yet πŸ˜‰

Post # 13
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@moo – thank you, me too. I’m starting to get worried, since this is day four and it’s not letting up.

Good luck on job hunting! I’m searching too and it seems like it takes 45 minutes just to fill out every company profile out there….. it’s frustrating!

Post # 14
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Sitting at work, red pen in hand, doing background research for my upcoming job. And, waiting for 4:30 to roll around to go to Happy Hour with friends from my grad program.

Post # 16
2779 posts
Sugar bee

@layla – keep us posted! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. 

Eh, the job hunt isn’t too bad. I freelance so I’m pretty used to it and I don’t usually have to fill out forms – it’s more waiting for companies to phone me! I’m meant to have been promised some work but I haven’t heard from them in a bit so getting a bit worried. Getting married halfway though the year and working freelance is hard work!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/12 Edition’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors