(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/13

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I wish I was eating cereal!  But when I got to the office, I found that someone had accidentally left our refrigerator door open so my milk was no bueno.  I’m so sad, and hungry, and too cold to go outdoors.  Ugh.

I’m currently calling my clients.  No of which are answering so that’s why weddingbee is perfect.  I can multi-task 🙂

Post # 4
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

right now i’m wishing i’d called in sick to work today . . . the numbers are swimming across the spreadsheet

Post # 6
639 posts
Busy bee

so tired!  why is it that the more tired i get, the less i sleep?  its a bad bad downward spiral

Post # 8
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Right now, I’m just watching TV.  Can’t eat cereal for another 10 minutes or so because of my medicine.

Post # 9
639 posts
Busy bee

i try to sleep.  i really do.  i wake up a lot in the middle of the night though and then can’t get back to sleep though.  *sigh*

Post # 10
639 posts
Busy bee

What are you watching MissAsB?  

how many times can i say “though” in one sentence? brain is clearly functioning subpar today. 

Post # 11
1109 posts
Bumble bee

Well, I was dreading calling my hair dresser to make an appointment, but then I realize I am low on phone time, so i would need to get some before I can do that…

Ah well.  

Post # 12
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Supernatural was on TNT.  I hadn’t watched it before but it’s actually pretty good.  I have a TV schedule for the mornings since I’m always home haha.  Next up Gilmore Girls!

Post # 13
639 posts
Busy bee

supernatural is one of my guilty pleasures.  i don’t own a tv though, so i rent the dvds and watch them on my computer.  i hope you enjoy gilmore girls!

Post # 14
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m currently sitting on my couch reading the Bee and watching TV.  In a few minutes I’m going to the apartment office to see what package came yesterday. Then I will be going to work where I’ll work for an hour or two and then pretend to work while reading the Bee.

Post # 15
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Philippe Park

Flat ironing my hair, as per usual.

edit: and eating a granola bar and drinking milk out of a wine glass… I’m obviously not doing dishes…

Post # 16
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I got freaked out by an episode of Supernatural and can no longer watch it. Yay for GG though. 🙂

I’m at a financial aid workshop for high school counselors for work. We’re on break and I’m enjoying a donut. I might just snack on the free continental breakfast all day and not buy lunch. Heehee.

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors