(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/15

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Waitng for Mr. KM to WAKE UP so we can have a super fun day!

Post # 4
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

hey msmonicka=) i am sitting on my couch, on wb, watching a filipino movie..hehe should probably sleep in a little bit…have work again tonight=T

Post # 5
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Catching up on WB.. so much to read after being away for a week! (While watching Hoda and Kathie Lee of course…)

Yesterday I painted my SIL’s guest bathroom- today I may tackle the ceiling, trim, and door.. but not sure yet.

Making tea for the Darling Husband whose cold is worse than mine! I hate seeing him sick!

Oh, and packing.. heading back to “real life” tomorrow.. sigh.

Post # 7
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Right now waiting to eat breakfast.  After I do, I’m going to try and rake up some leaves because it will be almost 60 today which is the warmest it has been in a month.

Post # 8
562 posts
Busy bee

I’m at work counting down the hours until my 3 day weekend.  Also looking forward to tonight because we’re going out for my post-birthday celebration and I got myself a super cute dress!

Post # 11
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@msmonicka: Yeah, it has been a lot colder than that lately so we haven’t been able to get the leaves up and the owners are being annoying again and complaining that the yard was pristine when we moved in (which it wasn’t at all).

Post # 12
562 posts
Busy bee

I got this one.  More than I would usually pay, but I figured it was a milestone birthday and I got a bonus at work 🙂  Plus I could wear it for our rehearsal too (although I’m sure I’ll find something else I love before then!)

[attachment=620284,80782]

Post # 13
2765 posts
Sugar bee

msmonicka – Don’t forget to put not wedding related posts into The Lounge!  Just click into the board you want to post into… then click on the “write a post” button.  

That way, your posts won’t go into the Beehive – but into the board category that you’ve selected!

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Right now…i’m reading posts on weddingbee 😉

Post # 15
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m at work, putting off a mailing and reading the ‘bee.  Oh, and counting down the *seconds* until my three-day weekend.  😀

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors