(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/18

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My weekend was ok. We got our e-pics done and I am currently checking my email every 10-20 seconds in the hope that he sends the link to me!

I’m also at work processing immigration paperwork and eating pretzels trying not to fall asleep because I’m tired.

Post # 4
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Day off here for MLK, Jr Day.  Still in pj’s, trying to log off WB to go shower and do something productive!!  I just get so addicted to these boards and the next thing I know, an hour has passed. : ) 

Post # 5
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi msmon!!!

Our weekend was okay. I spent all day Saturday doing homework, and dragged the hubs out to shop with me on Sunday (while football playoffs were on!). He made me pay for it, though. I had to sit through 2 hours of 24. I loathe that show.

Right now, I’m at work, about to go warm up my lunch and do some homework on my lunchbreak. Wooo, is my life exciting or what?! 😛

Post # 6
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

My weekend was pretty boring.  My husband has been away so I watched TV and did HW, whoo.  Right now I’m just doing research online.  I’m thinking of going off hormonal BC and considering my options.

Post # 7
809 posts
Busy bee

I hurt my hip this weekend! I’m trying to find out what time my Dr’s office opens…*sigh*

Post # 8
1638 posts
Bumble bee

@toothfairyb- What happened? I hope it’s nothing too serious & I hope your dr’s office is open today! It seems like everything around here is closed today…except my work.

Post # 9
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

@MissAsB – ditto on the BC thoughts.  I’m thinking about the IUD.  You?

Post # 10
3587 posts
Sugar bee

Right now, I’m washing clothes and on WB! It’s a day off, so I’m relaxing…especially since yesterday was my sick day because I got food poisioning I think. 🙁 I’m just glad to feel better!

Post # 11
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My weekend was good 🙂

My Fiance and I got possesion of our house on Friday so I was cleaning most of Saturday morning and we moved my stuff in. We didn’t have heat though….
so it was in the 50’s most of the weekend! burr!! It is so exciting!

The gas company is coming today!! So now I can really enjoy it.

Today I am working… lol. really I am.

Post # 12
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It’s snowing like mad here and right now I’m at work, but may (HOPE TO!) leave early due to the snow. We’re got about 6 inches already and are suppose to get another 4-8, or 6-10 inches depending on which newscast you trust. I only live about 15 minutes from work, and have 4WD, so I don’t need to leave work…but I do want to! LOL

Post # 13
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@Farfromachildbride: I’m considering an IUD too.  The Paragard specifically.  I’m also thinking of doing FAM (just to be safe during the beginning when it’s more likely to expell and to learn about my cycle).

Post # 16
4381 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

Lying in bed and coughing my head off. Very exciting. :p

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/18’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors