(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/19

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Eek, June is soon! RSVPs down is great, though. 

I’m having one of those mornings where I just can’t wake up! I got up early and had my coffee, and now I’m sitting on campus wishing I could just take a nap. 

Looking for some motivation to start a paper that’s due tomorrow, but really I’m just browsing the Bee.

Post # 5
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Today is my day off, and I’m just being lazy and doing laundry.

I’m already dreading going back to work tomorrow! Yell

Post # 7
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Im finally home!!! Ive been gone since before Christmas.. its so great to be here. Now, I have to take the tree down..

Other than that, browsing through WB and trying to start up a blog.. we’ll see how that goes.

Post # 8
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ve been getting my save the dates together… I posted on them earlier. Now I’m pricing 3D glasses to go with them!

Also I’m revamping our wedding website. And non-wedding-wise, I’m…

• cleaning the kitchen
  • doing laundry
  • going to work
  • doing two paper assignments
  • buying books
  • organizing the wedding stuff that I don’t know what to do with (from first planned wedding)
  • AND making dinner

That’s all today, I promise!

Post # 10
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Drinking a protein shake…wondering what I am going to do wedding-related today.  I dunno about you girls…but I’m getting a little tired of doing wedding-related tasks.  sheesh.

Post # 12
511 posts
Busy bee

@ msmonicka- glad Im not the only one! I hardly had a chance to enjoy it since we’ve been away. I may keep it up a couple more days!

Great news! Another bee just bought the dress Ive been oogling at for my reception. There isnt a boutique nearby for me to try it on or to find out the price. So I asked the other bee and just found out its right at my price point! Now Im comfortable making an appt. Soooo happy!

Post # 14
511 posts
Busy bee

@  msmonicka– you’re too funny!

Post # 15
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I’m laying in bed watching Nip/Tuck while Fiance makes me breakfast. He’s being pretty amazing this morning. 🙂

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/19’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors