(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/20

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ah school, how I miss it. I’m in the real world nowFrown

I’m at work on WB because out of the 10 people in my office only 4 showed up today, so I’m taking a “me” day at work to do as little as possible w/out getting in trouble. I was super sick yesterday and tossing my cookies at work so I need the relaxation.

I’m also dying to get my e-pics back!

Post # 5
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

seriously @msmonicka…it’s killing me! I just want to be able to do my STD’s and wedding website!

Post # 6
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m vegging out with my dogs, being lazy until I go to work later tonight.

Post # 7
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Working! Ahhh!!! The same freakin’ thing I do everyday I see you post this @msmonicka!! LOL I never want to talk about my job so I never commented BUT I figure what the heck. Yup..I’m working.

But – one good thing about Wednesdays is one of the local restaurants has chicken & dumplings today! Woop!!!!!!!

Post # 8
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Right now I’m not doing much.  Have to go get my kitten in an hour or so.  She was spayed last night and they found out she had fleas too!  Poor thing!

Post # 9
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Im waiting for the cleaning lady to come and clean this place up really good! My mom was sweet enough to hire one for me to help me out since i’ve been so busy with the kids.(just for one day though)  Then later on taking my daughter to get a facial and to order her bridesmaid dress!

Post # 10
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Being pissed off at my Future In-Laws.

They should let you drink at work. I’m not saying vodka straight up, I’m just saying a little Pinot Grigio. And before lunch should totally be okay.

Post # 11
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@miss acs: heck i say a shot of vodka makes the day better lol!!! i am waiting on M to finish showering so we can go to the vendor meeting (LATE)… but no one is there they are letting us view the grounds alone.

Post # 14
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Celebrating the fact that we sent out our invites! Ok, barring 1 that we still have to make and the ones we’re hand delivering but YAY!

Post # 15
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@littlemiss: cool beans!!!

@msmo: i am very excited, i hope we LOVE this place. it is my first and really only choice lol… i can look for other places if we hate this one, but i haven’t seen it in person, only on the website and heard about it through the caterer/friendor.  so i will definitely let you guys know… but errr let’s hope it’s as perfect as i feel that it is.

Post # 16
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Packing for my honeymoon/wedding. I leave tomorrow to go back to my  hometown! EEEEEK!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/20’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors