2027 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

At work: wishing I was sleeping.

Post # 4
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

just reorganized the spare room – it still had wedding stuff all over, plus wedding gifts and random other stuff =)  whew!

Post # 6
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Glad you are feeling better today.  I have HW to do for tomorrow night’s class but I don’t want to!

Post # 8
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Haha it’s the first HW I have had in a week so it isn’t a lot but still!

Post # 9
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m having a crap day. I think I am not sufficiently caffeinated. Yesterday, got an extra shot in my skim latte and I was “Miss Hey World, Let’s HUG!” today, I cut back on the coffee and not so much with the hugging. I’m more like “Hey world… it’s not you, its me.”

And I swear to all things holy, if my officiant and his day of coordinator wife don’t respond to my emails from the last week and my phone message this morning, I am going to lose my mind.  Hi, 5 weeks to go. Would someone like to coordinate on the vows and or help me plan a timeline, you know… since I’ve paid a deposit (that you cashed mighty quick!)

Post # 10
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m finishing up the editing from a photo job from the weekend. I am craving crawfish for some reason. Like REALLY badly!

MissACS, I hope you hear from them! I think it’s frustrating not hearing back from bridesmaids on stuff, so I can’t imagine two of the most important vendors at my wedding not being prompt about things!

Post # 11
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Thanks Bella! Good luck with your bridesmaids!

Post # 12
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I just went to get an oil change and surfing the net for aisle runners and cake toppers, want to get the cheapest they have cause we’re ordering them tonight when Fiance gets home.  2 out of 5 of my BM’s has not gotten their dresses yet and its on clearance and will be discontinued soon, they keep telling me they will get it this week and that week but I guess its not on their priority list to do, aaargh

Post # 13
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Yay I’m getting a haircut tomorrow!  I haven’t had one since July!

Post # 14
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

i’m fighting the urge to chop my hair so badly right now! i’m pretty sure i want to grow it out for my wedding in october, but everytime i see pictures of my short hair it takes all i have not to pick up the phone and make and appointment!

Post # 15
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@bellamargot, I know what you mean!  My hair is super long now but I cant wait until after wedding so i can chop it all off, i remember when I had the bob cut I felt so young and got alot of compliments too, just the part of it growing out and then not being able to tie it up in  a ponytail

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/27’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors