(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/28

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I didn’t see the State of the Union address.  It is true that everyone is blaming him for the economy when it was spiraling down the toilet before he came in and I think anyone would have had problems trying to fix it quickly.

I’m just hanging out right now, going to get my hair cut soon though!

Post # 5
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I did not watch the State of the Union, but I think your summary is probably more entertaining. I dislike bashers. I do not want to start a political debate at all, but I want to say it still makes me sad to hear all the smack people talk on Obama. I live in a particularly conservative area, and people write into the paper calling for impeachment! Over what, I do not know. For what it is worth, I am registered independent, and I will not say any more on the topic. So, yeah, just don’t hate, people!

I am doing homework in my sweatpants at home today. I have some errands to run, but I might save them for tomorrow after class.

Nauseous and tired, uh oh! Hope you feel better.

Post # 6
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Its 12.30am and I cant sleep so I thought I would get up again and start designing/finish the dj request cards. I found a template from weddingchicks, but its just not looking right so trying to come up with something of my own.

Im so tired…

Ms Ab are you getting your hair cut short?

Post # 7
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I didn’t see the state of the union address either. The economy was def. bad before Obama!

I’m working, same as always! Trying to do things for the wedding while working at the same time 🙂

Post # 8
336 posts
Helper bee

I’m sitting at my desk during my prep period. I’m waiting for students to get out of their 1st period, so they can trudge on over to me to learn about U.S. History. Oh boy!

Post # 9
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m just sitting here at my desk sending out contracts and editing photos.. the usual 🙂

—-

I don’t think people are blaming him FOR the economy, that’s just stupid.  It’s obvious that it was in a bad state before hand.

I think people are complaining about which way it’s trying to be fixed, everyone has their own opinions on that. Some say spend More, some say don’t Spend…. 

Economy aside, I’m sorry but I laughed when he talked about how he wanted to and we need to “work together.” If he was really anxious to work together democrat and republican it wouldn’t be so divided right now.  He (and his party) has basically laughed at and rejected every single thing republicans have thrown his way. He could say, “I don’t agree, so let’s sit down and work this out.” It’s usually just “no, this is going to be THIS way.” That’s not “working together.” We need to work together, I’ve always been politically moderate down the middle, like some on both sides, but it’s ridiculous how one sided it’s been. That’s why I giggled about how much we need to work together. Well, OK THEN. DO IT already! jeeze…. lol. 

Post # 10
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m twitching cause I just downed my morning beverage in 30 seconds flat and I haven’t eaten anything yet so I’m a little “bouncy” at my desk this morning.  It’s a little weird cause I don’t even drink coffee – it’s hot cocoa.  And I’ve been at work since 6:15 (now 9:45).  Oh well.

Post # 11
3539 posts
Sugar bee

ooo.. ive just noticed..

*makes special announcement*

600 posts!!

Post # 13
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

denver — I get like that if I drink coffee but don’t eat. I would think cocoa still has caffeine because chocolate does. I wouldn’t expect that much, though!

ccrane — Congratulations. I remember when I got to blushing bee I was so excited. I totally don’t even remember worker bee, and then, bam, one day I was just helper bee. It was all so sudden hehe.

Post # 16
3539 posts
Sugar bee

msmonika: I would but my mind is in overdrive… having fun tho, I downloaded some awse fonts that Im mucking around with. I will no doubt trundle off to bed soon as I have to be up at 6.30..

stoked about getting 600.. I have no idea what level comes next!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors