(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/29

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
2111 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

At work… working real hard as you can see 🙂 I’m not very motivated today!

Post # 4
Hostess
18641 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Nothing much going on right now.  It’s rainy out and I have to go out sometime and drop off the rent and buy some groceries.

Post # 6
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

laying in bed 1-bc its sooooooooo cold outside, 2-saving up strength to get my drink on tonight for b-day festivites 🙂  3-hoping that this weekend will be “the one” but seriously doubt it LOL!!!

Post # 7
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am happily not working today! I’m sitting outside of Starbucks with my dog and loving how everyone who walks by smiles when they see him! (Actually, one or two people looked a little startled and quickly scooted away from him, but we can’t all be dog lovers!)

Post # 10
Hostess
18641 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Zoning out?  Or just going crazy because it’s Friday?  Still haven’t gone to the store yet.  I was unpacking a box that my dad sent to me.

Post # 11
5497 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

We got up early and went to the grand re-opening of FI’s work. We got some KILLER deals on stuff for the new place and our Wii/PS3 games!

I got my coffee, and now I’m chilling deciding what to do with the rest of my day off!!! I need to clean and pack some more…maybe see a movie later while Fiance is at work? Hmm…

@Colette-Yay Starbucks! = D

Post # 13
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

Working. Gearing up to dial in to a two-hour conference call. Lord beer me strength.

Post # 15
Hostess
18641 posts
Honey Beekeeper

A few months ago he sent me a bunch of stuff that he was getting rid of because they were moving into a smaller house.  Most of it is my stuff from when I was growing up, and there are some collectibles.  The box I opened today was a bunch of old Christmas ornaments from when I was little.  Honestly some of them are kind of scary looking!

Post # 16
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Just got out of class and trying to force myself to go to the gym lol I should have never come home and got on WB haha

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/29’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors