(Closed) What are you getting Mom & MIL for the holidays?

posted 7 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

hmmmm we are boring… we always get fi’s parents a gift cert to their favorite upscale restaurant πŸ™‚ they love it though and dont get to go often…. this year i got my mom a pandora bracelet πŸ™‚ i think shell love it…. she lost a charm bracelt a few years ago that my late grandmother had given her…. so its time to start new memories with this one!!

Post # 4
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

IDK I’m not a fun person, but my mom loves cute pachminas (is that spelled right?) and shoes, but it all depends what your Mother-In-Law likes.

Post # 4
2750 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Oh crap.  Thanks for reminding me… =/

Post # 5
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

ughhhh I have no idea.

My mom is so ridiculously hard to shop for. She has jewelry I can’t afford, same for my Mother-In-Law so jewerly is out. We usually end up getting the ILs combo gifts. This year I think we are going with a new digital camera. Last year was a iPod Touch.

I would LOVE some ideas for my mom.

Post # 6
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m putting together a gift basket with unique hand picked cheeses and meats from zingerman’s. I found this beautiful christmas chest/box, in which I will add a nice bottle of wine wrapped in a beautiful cloth towel. 

Post # 7
11391 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@MrsEdamame: That is beautiful!

We got my mom a pair of ankle boots. She loves fashion! πŸ™‚

My Mother-In-Law, we got her a spa set & a bath set. She LOVES that stuff! πŸ˜›

Post # 9
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh! We have gotten her spa certificates in the past. Or a combo gift was a broadway show and fancy dinner in the big city. Year prior we got them a wine making kit which they are VERY into.

Post # 10
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

well my Mom died almost 25 years ago so I am thrilled about having a Mother-In-Law. I am getting her and “Papa” a tree ornament that funds planting a tree, and a gift certificate to one of their favorite restaurants.

Post # 11
2496 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

We got both sets of parents DH’s framed Navy portrait.  I think we decided on gift certificates for them to go out for a date night also.

Post # 12
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MrsEdamame: aww thats sweet! i do admit, i want one now… there are so many options! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Nothing

Post # 14
722 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We all have pandora’s (so calls it a cult lol) so they’ll be getting those. My mom also got a shopping trip at macy’s for her birthday(Tomorrow!) and Christmas, she recently lost 30 pounds and needed new clothes!

Post # 15
659 posts
Busy bee

My sister’s and I went thirds on a mother necklace for my mom. She’s not my Mother-In-Law (yet) but I always get his mom yankee candles because she loves them.

The topic ‘What are you getting Mom & MIL for the holidays?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors