Post # 1
What things are you grateful for today? The rule- it has to be something that happened today- like Darling Husband cooked dinner, not just beng grateful for Darling Husband.
I am grateful for:
Getting to work safely in a torrential downpour
Getting to pick up an ebay purchase (seller lives 3 miles from me)
a great yoga class
good conversations with a friend and Darling Husband
lunch at one of my favorite restaurants
Post # 3
@guitargirl: I am grateful for:
– one of my best friends staying over last night and having a chance to catch up.
– the lovely weather today
– being able to have lunch outside in the sun
Post # 5
Well it’s only 7:18 and I’ve only been awake an hour but I’m greatful for waking up.
Post # 7
I’m grateful that my health is improving and that we’ve set up a saving plan for our wedding.
Post # 8
I’m grateful for:
-FI surviving his heart surgery and coming home from hospital after more than 4 weeks and a few close calls
– my work who have been so supportive although I’ve only been there 3 months
– my parents for being there for us, especially my mum who comes over and stays with Fiance while I’m at work
– friends who have shown their true colours (mostly good, a couple bad) while my world was turned upside down
– that my car started this morning, because i have no time or money to have it die on me yet!
– FI’s snoring, excessive appetite and his constant “I love you”s.
Post # 9
easy day at work
very productive- got car insurance taken care of, set up appointments for laser hair removal and acupuncture, cleaned out my purse (mostly), and made two returns at the mall including a bunch of luggage that was taking over our entry
returning all items went fine (I always worry they will give me a hard time)
What good things happened to you today?
Post # 10
I’m grateful for my roomba vacuuming so I don’t have to!
Post # 11
I am grateful for Darling Husband being so great about me being in online school. When we get home from work, I have to bolt upstairs to get to class. Meanwhile, he walks the dog, does some dishes, and makes an amazing dinner. He’s truly incredible for being so understanding.
Post # 12
I’m grateful that I got morning cuddles from my SO this morning in bed (it’s Winter right now so its sooo cold)