(Closed) What are you most excited about in 2013?

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
  • poll: What are you most excited about in 2013?
    getting engaged : (11 votes)
    9 %
    our wedding : (46 votes)
    37 %
    the honeymoon : (5 votes)
    4 %
    TTC and getting pregnant : (14 votes)
    11 %
    birthing a baby : (13 votes)
    11 %
    adopting : (0 votes)
    graduating : (9 votes)
    7 %
    buying a house : (6 votes)
    5 %
    moving : (6 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    1079 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I chose wedding.  Second after that would be honeymoon!  Can’t wait!!!  Less that six months to go now!!

Post # 4
    Hostess
    18637 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

We are going on our first big trip since we got engaged!

Post # 5
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

DEFINITELY getting married 🙂 I have been in uber planning mode the past couple days! I’m getting so excited! Plus, the wedding means that we will be living together in our own place, and once the wedding is over all the money we’re saving can go towards other things… like a new car, and our future home lol.

Post # 6
    5107 posts
    Bee Keeper

Medical Assisting school & HOPEFULLY getting pregnant!

Post # 7
    9053 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

We’re due in August, so having our baby marks #1.  However, we’re also planning to move and go on vacation before the baby comes, so those rank pretty high too!

Post # 8
    4272 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Birthing a baby and going back to school. I am just excited for this year in general.

Post # 9
    2269 posts
    Buzzing bee

SO lost his license for an entire year on January 6, 2012. He finally gets his license back on January 7th, in only a week! It will be amazing to have him working again and driving. I am so sick of driving him around.  Btw, he did not get a DUI. Long story short, he qualified for the Habitual Offender law in New Husband because he plead guilty to a major charge he wasn’t guilty of. Stupid mistake, and it cost us big. But, it will be over soon, thank god.

Post # 10
    731 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

A nice calm no stress year.

In 2012 I was in a bad car accident, got a new car, bought a house, helped clean out and sell my grandpas house, and got married.

I just want to have a nice quiet year, and we are going on a cruise for out 1st anniversary in September.  🙂

Post # 11
    2753 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Is it terrible that I chose our honeymoon over our wedding? 🙂 Don’t me wrong; I’m super excited about the wedding and becoming a married couple. However, being intensely introverted, I know it’s going to be exhausting along with fun and emotional. I’m really really REALLY looking forward to spending a week with just him at the beach and drinking mai tais while watching the sun set from our balcony. Mmmm.

Post # 12
    484 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

I am excited but SUPER NERVOUS about becoming a mom in February…ahh!

Post # 13
    499 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Yep, a quiet year. 2012- my father was in and out of the hospital the whole year, I got married, went on our honeymoon, then Sandy hit & my parents in zone A had over 100k of damage, then exactly three months after my wedding, my father passed. I just want to move on and not stress. 

Post # 14
    2253 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

We held off the honeymoon until summer since my Darling Husband is in school. Now we finally get to go to our dream trip together to Europe. Yay!

Post # 15
    488 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

After an engagement that started in Jun’11, I am ECSTATIC that 2013 is FINALLY HERE!!!!

Post # 16
    83 posts
    Worker bee

I’m excited to start planning our wedding. The venue we love so much is having an open house this weekend. Can’t wait to visit it!

The topic ‘What are you most excited about in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors