(Closed) What are you most excited about in 2013?

posted 8 years ago in Holidays
  • poll: What are you most excited about in 2013?

getting engaged

our wedding

the honeymoon

TTC and getting pregnant

birthing a baby

adopting

graduating

buying a house

moving

• Post # 32
    942 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I hope to lose weight, get healthier and buy our first home ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 33
    315 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to vote, as I could not vote for more than 1 thing.  This year, I look forward to being healthier, seeing a doctor and hoping to get an answer as to why we have been unsuccessful at conceiving for 15+ months.  Then maybe after some answers, I look forward to either finding a solution and getting pregnant or starting the adoption process!  Also, I would like to go back to college!

Post # 34
    81 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I voted for our wedding but I’m also excited to finally graduate with my associates this fall. Continuing on with my bachelors but so excited to at least have one degree with my name on it.

Post # 35
    77 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Im excited for ttc and hopefully starting nursing school in February! !  Happy New Year and good luck to everyone this year!

Post # 36
    4950 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

We’re going to Disney World in a few days, our 2 year anniversary is in February, I’ll finish my classes in July and start my year-long student teaching thing in August, and turn 21 in November!

Post # 37
    1471 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

So long as things go smoothly, immigration (excited and terrified), and marrying my Fiance

Post # 38
    1292 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2019

It’s definitely a tie between graduating and moving in with my SO. 

Don’t know about a proposal, but I think I can be okay with just those two things for now. (:

Post # 39
    Hostess
    3367 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

216 days until our wedding! That’s definitely what I am most looking forward to!

Post # 40
    2742 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

I chose our wedding! But its a combo of our wedding/honeymoon at Disney. I’m also really excited about the Gasparilla Ultra Running Challenge, and running the DC Nike Half. Our Disney wedding though takes the cake!

Post # 41
    3172 posts
    Sugar bee

Going to school and starting to take my early childhood education classes ๐Ÿ™‚ so excited!

Post # 42
    2408 posts
    Buzzing bee

After almost 8 years of being long distance, the mister is making the move so we can finally be together! 2013 is already awesome. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 43
    2104 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Being a mom in seven-ish weeks!

Post # 45
    5063 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

Getting engaged.

Post # 46
    5063 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    @Mollytov:  I love your answer.

The topic ‘What are you most excited about in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors