Post # 1
Oh, this has been a fantastic year for me, and I feel like I have so much to be greatful for this Thanksgiving.
My entire family is in good health.
I got engaged, and am getting married next Dec. in Jamaica.
I started a really great job with awesome benefits.
I have re-connected with some old friends.
I am honestly happy with my life, sure there are things that I might like to see change in, but I am blessed!
I hope you all have as much to be thankful for as I do. Happy Holidays Bees!
Post # 3
I’m thankful for my wonderful husband and how wonderful and loving he is. I’m thankful for the health of my husband and I and our friends and family. I’m thankful for my/our wonderful friends and family. I’m thankful for our apartment and our cat and dog who I love. I’m thankful that my husband has a good stead job and that I’ll be starting my new job in Jan. I’m thankful to have so much and be so blessed 🙂
Post # 4
What a great thread! I am sooo thankful for all the blessings I’ve had this year. I graduated from grad school and was able to secure a job where my Fiance would be. I married the sweetest, smartest, kindest man – thank God he chose me :o) We found and bought our lovely home — that was struggle! Everyone is healthy. We love our jobs and our families and our little dog, too!
Post # 5
I am greatful for God and that He gave me such a loving and sweet man. I am greatful for my warm apt right now being that it’s snowy outside. I am greatful that I am not poor and hungry. I am greatful for my two cats that are fuzzy and lovey.
Post # 6
Agreed! Things I’m thankful for:
- My family, DH’s family, my cats, and the two of us have our health.
- Lovely, true friends
- Darling Husband had a real job interview (at my company!) and it looks like he’ll get it. No more Target! this is BIG after getting outta the Army last year!
- My job! it took me awhile but I’m so grateful.
- Free grad school!
- Not having to worry about money–we’re TTC this year sometime
- No tragedies this year
- Mom’s back surgery went well!
- We’re happy! Sounds mushy, but marital bliss is so nice =]
- Everything we have…it is easy to forget that there are plenty who are less fortunate.
- The fact that I can work from home today =]
Post # 7
I am thankful for a God who loves and provides for me, I am thankful for my wonderful fiance, I am thankful for the peaceful country that I live in, and for the men and women who fight and lay their lives on the line for our freedom.
Post # 8
This year I am thankful for…
- My job! This economy is so rough and I am so thankful to have such a good job.
- My boyfriend, who treats me like such a princess.
- My family, who has been more supportive than ever, and are letting me move home to save money for nursing school.
- The fact that I feel happy every single day about something!
I am just so blessed!!
Post # 10
*My daughter and the beautiful, loving person she is growing into. I’m thankful that the difficulties she may have do not prevent her from being a truly wonderful little girl. Everyday I’m thankful that God chose me to be HER mother.
*The way my Fiance and his son complete our family. We went from a family of two to a family of four!
*I’m thankful for having a man who tells me I’m beautiful everyday and makes sure to tell my daughter the same. I’m thankful for having a man who always takes my needs and wants into consideration (well almost always. No one is perfect!)
*I’m thankful for having a job where I get to help children.
*I’m thankful my family is happy and healthy, even if going through some growing pains.
*I’m thankful for my niece and nephew who bring so much joy and fun into my life.
*I’m thankful for an extended family that drives me nuts but keeps me in line.
*I’m thankful for second chances, forgiveness and redemption.
Post # 11
I’m thankful for the fact that God blessed me with
- My wonderful, thoughtful and caring husband who puts up with my crazy family!
- Our families’ good health – especially my mom who had breast cancer during this time 2 years ago, but is now in remission!
- Our adorable niece and nephew…they are seriously a joy, even when they’re not being angels!
- My very awesome friends. They have been there through breakups, marriages, births, deaths and everything in between. They are the true definition of friends.
- My job – even though it’s been an extremely tough year, I’m so thankful I have one, and it’s not soooo bad :o)
- Our beautiful home. We worked so hard to have it, and we love it!
Post # 12
@GreenEyedMoon: CONGRATS on the new job!
Post # 13
So many things to be thankful for this year!
I got a new job with great benefits
I got engaged to the love of my life <3
We bought our first house
This is kinda an addition to the last one but: Jacuzzi tub in the master bath! So thankful!
My wonderful and amazing mom and stepdad
Reconnecting with old friends and making new ones
And I’m thankful I get to eat a huge awesome meal tomorrow. Bridal diet be damned, I’m gonna pig out big time 🙂
Post # 14
Good health and engagement
Post # 15
The birth of my nephew, getting my degree and getting OUT of school, our engagement, the future…this year has been incredible. I have everything to be thankful for.
Post # 16
It has been a pretty hellish year for my family but pretty great for me so I am struggling with that.
My dad lost his job, my mom and dad have had serious relationship issues that they are working out, my moms best friend of 30 or 40 years died of breast cancer, my mom has had heart problems, my grandma has been hospitalized, my sister and her husband split up and now she is struggling to make mortgage payments and their family car has been repoed, my mom is deeply depressed and suicidal… meanwhile FI’s family is still dealing witth the aftermath of a tragic semi accident that claimed the life of his grandma and her two family members last year.
On the upside, I have gotten engaged, opened a 2nd full time store (soon to be a 3rd seasonal store), received a raise, and am in the process of buying a house with Fiance.
This year I am thankful for family. During the tough times, you can count on them to band together and help any way they can. I am a very private person and have even had issues expressing my thoughts to my Fiance, and lately I find myself opening up more and more because you just can’t keep it all inside. I am very thankful for that.
I am also thankful for the Bee. I was freaking out about how to plan a wedding and if eveyone would judge me for having the wedding we want for the budget we have. It is great to have such a supportive community to talk with, both about wedding stuff and Not Wedding Related things!