Post # 1
Things seem to be a bit heated today, and I’ve had a couple of annoying work related things come up, so I think I need to step back and reflect on some happy thoughts this afternoon! Join me!
- I’m thankful for my awesome instant nail polish remover thingy I got from Sephora yesterday. It’s amazing! It’s a little thing, but it totally makes me happy. LOL!
- I’m thankful for Netflix. It’s my $8/month companion while I work away and it makes the time go by so much faster!
- I’m thankful for a thriving little business and the opportunities it’s awarded me. I’m working on a great project right now and I’m really happy with how it’s turning out 🙂
- I’m thankful for Darling Husband and his unending patience as my business slowly meanders from our diningroom to our livingroom as I work, LOL!
- I’m thankful for the springtime and the *hopeful* end to the snow and dreary days!!!
Post # 3
I’m thankful we’re having such nice weather this week! High 60s and sunny! 🙂
Post # 4
Good post, I feel like it’s neeed around here with the somewhat heavy comments lately.
1. I’m thankful for mine, my fiance and our families good health
2. I’m thankful for my family, my fiance and his family for all the help through our wedding process
3. I’m thankful to have found a loving man that treats me good
4. I’m thankful for my 2 amazing black labs who are my best friends and keep me company while my fiance is away at work for 2 weeks
5. I’m thankful for my job and bosses who are amazing
6. I’m thankful for a super cute new white dress that I bought for our engagement pictures and rehearsal dinner
Post # 5
@MissBoPeep: It’s gorgeous out!!! I’m hoping I can finish up this project soon so I can take a walk up to the post box to drop some mail and enjoy the sunshine 🙂
Post # 6
1. I’m thankful for the interview I had today. Even though I didn’t get the job, I met a nice potential friend (who was also a candidate for the job).
2. I’m thankful for the recruiters who are working so hard to find me a job and who called me today with a new potential opportunity.
3. I’m thankful I got to go riding in the beautiful english countryside in 60 degree weather this past weekend. (As well as thankful for the new friends I’m making through riding.)
4. I’m thankful that I don’t have to cook dinner tonight because we have delicious leftovers from what I made last night.
5. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has generously supported my desire to horseback ride even though I have yet to find a job.
Post # 7
@MissBoPeep: I second the weather. We’re in the 70s here, woot!
Also, thankful for my husband. Yeah, I know, yuck, mushy. But I’d be so screwed without him right now. I’m so grateful.
Post # 8
@KatNYC2011: It is my GOAL this summer to go horseback riding. I’ve never been!!! Crazy huh?!
@JlovesM: Pets make the best company, I totally agree 🙂 When Darling Husband is away for the night the cats and I sprawl in the bed, LOL!
Post # 9
I’m thankful for the warm weather we are having right now.
I’m thankful that my FIL’s are having us over for dinner this weekend (one less dinner to shop for, yes!)
I’m thankful that so far, one set of parent’s hasn’t been opposed to us changing out our wedding plans from a blowout party in 11/13 to a quaint church ceremony/after dinner and a backyard BBQ a few months later… (we’re talking to FI’s parents this weekend, fingers crossed!) This will probably save us almost 10k!
Post # 10
I’m thankful that my marathon training has been going well. I am healthy & ready for this race.
I’m thankful that B has been supportive of my crazy workout schedule.
I’m thankful that B leaves sticky notes around the house so I will find them after a long day at work or a long run really early on Satruday morning. It shows that he is there for me and supports my goals.
I’m thankful for my 3 lovely, furry, mischevious monsters. I love those dogs 🙂
I’m thankful that I get to have lunch at my grandma’s house every day. I’m also extra thankful that today she made chicken salad!!
I’m thankful for my friends & family, and my Bee-friends as well, for being so supportive, understanding, and honest with me.
Post # 11
@bakerella: I’m staring at the window waiting for 4 so I can run out of this office!! 🙂
Post # 12
@bakerella: Horseback riding is just SO much fun and it’s really a stress reducer/almost zen thing for me to do.
There is nothing that makes me happier/clears my mind more then a great day of riding.
Post # 13
I’m home sick… I’ve been quite thankful today for:
1. a place to call home
2. our couch
3. our tv & cable
4. my moist heat wrap for my neck
…Yeah, not my typical list… but I’m quite grateful for these things at the moment!
Post # 14
I’m thankful for Bakerella for thinking up such feel-good happy threads. 🙂
I’m also thankful that I finally had my first makeup trial today. I mean, I look like a drag queen and my face kinda smells (like MAC makeup), but at least I know what I’m not looking for. That sounded bad….I am thankful, really. I bought my first ever “brow pencil”.
Post # 16
Great thread 🙂
I am going to keep mine short & sweet today…
1)I am thankful for my husband for making an ordinary, boring birthday yesterday into a really special, low-key evening with us & our daughter 🙂