Post # 3
Oooh, yay! I heart makeup! Mine is:
– Smashbox Photo Finish Light (awesome for oily skin!)
– Too Faced eyeshadow in George and Weezy
– Benefit Badgirl waterproof eyeliner (I got this stuff a few days ago and obsessed! It really stays on!)
– LORAC lip/cheek stain in Sheer Magic
– Dior Show mascara
– Burts Bees lip balm (the original peppermint is the best)
– Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil for touchups during the day
– And I flip flop on concealers, havent found an amazing one yet-so I’d love to see what otehrs post!
Post # 4
- Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden
I’ve never found the perfect concealer, either. I’ve been using Boi-ing! for years because it’s the best I’ve found, but I’m still not crazy about it.
Post # 6
lol…I’m lazy…unless i have to go out or work….I don’t have everyday routine~ how about i separate from light and heavy but list the light because heavy is too long? lol
– smashbox photofinish primer (the green one)
– concealer (Lisa Watier Portfolio, MUFE camouflage, anna sui (a green concealer) and kanebo lunasol for undereye)
– powder to set the makeup (MUFE/shu uemura/MAC – depending on my mood…)
– too faced shadow insurance (eye primer)- 2 eyeshadow shades of the day (random! lol)
– Eyelash curling – shu uemura
– Eyeliner of the day (random! ~ liquid, or gel, or pencil)
– Mascara: lancome hypnose, or dior show iconic – waterproof versions
– blush (random…! i frequently use this japanese drugstore brand…but the brandname faded and this is the only product i bought from it…!
– lipgloss….usually clinique, estee lauder,
I know this seems like a lot of steps but it’s very fast and light. 🙂
Post # 8
Heres mine! (day and night are the same!)
- Covergirl powder
- (some brand!) light brown eyeshadow
- Covergirl blush
- Covergirl mascara
Thats it! I don’t even know how to use foundation or coverup or anything like that! I wear chapstick sometimes, but normally like Blistex medicated lip ointment! Love that stuff!