Post # 1
What are your non-wedding favourite tv shows?
Here’s my list. I do watch a lot of tv regardless of the age range for the program.
1. Eva & Adam (Eva och Adam). It’s a Swedish tv series, that ended with a feature film. There was a comic series first, novels and a few other memoribilia. I have a website on the series as well as a website related to a character from the film. The tv series is not in production anymore. Sorry about the long descrption, I just loooove the show!!!
2. Zoey 101
3. The Simpsons
4. American Idol
5. Big Brother
6. General Hospital
7. One Life to Live
8. LazyTown. I know it’s for kids, but it has a HUGE following of teens/adults. Especially those with internet access. Websites, messageboards, chatrooms and fan vids on youtube.
Post # 3
1. King of Queens (all reruns but LOVE it)
2. House Hunters
3. Jersey Shore
4. For the Love of Ray J
5. Frank the Entertainer, a basement affair
6. Pit Masters
7. The Little Couple
8. Poor bride Rich bride
9. Let’s talk about Pep
10. Real Housewives
11. Secrets of Aspen
As you can see, I’m a total reality TV JUNKIE!
Post # 4
I haven’t heard of some of those! My favorites are:
- The Office (american)
- Modern Family (I want to BE in that family – they’re awesome!)
- True Blood
- Gilmore Girls (off the air, watch it in syndication and DVD)
- Family Guy
- Robot Chicken
- Ace of Cakes
- Better of Ted (Portia De Rossi is stellar)
Post # 5
Anything on the Discover Channel! Especially if cute Mike Rowe is in it!
Post # 6
- Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion
How I Met Your Mother
Dollhouse (sad face)
America’s Next Top Model
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Post # 7
I don´t get to sit and watch TV a lot anymore but my all-time favorites are:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Iron Chef (Original Chinese version)
3. Hell´s Kitchen
Post # 8
oh let me see…
1)One Tree Hill (even though it kinda stinks now)
2)Friends (own every season…love love love)
5)Nip/tuck (though I haven’t watched the past two seasons…yet)
6) Food Network (Esp everyday italian and semi homemade)
7) HGTV (esp. my first place, etc since I’ll be a first time homebuyer in a few months!!)
8) ALL WEDDING SHOWS!
9) MTV reality tv to have as background noise
10)Regis and Kelly
Post # 9
I’m mostly an animation person. My favorite shows are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Futurama, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, old pre-cancelation Family Guy, Scrubs, Friends, Sex and the City, How It’s Made (on the Science channel), The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, the Weather Channel, and America’s Next Top Model (my guilty pleasure).
Post # 10
oh yeah.. I forgot: The office, Modern Family, and cougartown. Needless to say.. I do have DVR! haha
Post # 11
@mimosa – Oh yeah, cougartown! Duh, I forgot about that one!
And I like some of Mouse’s, too – 30 Rock, Community, HIMYM
Post # 12
I’m a GLEE FANATIC!
Here are my fav shows:
3. Big Love
4. True Blood
5. CBS Monday night line up (How I Met Your Mother, Accidentally on Purpose, Two and a Half Men, Big Band Theory)
6. My Veronica Mars DVD Box sets
8. Greek, it’s back on soon yeah!
9. Greys Anatomy
10. History Channel
Post # 13
Grey’s Anatomy (new episode tonight)
Project Runway (season premier tonight)
America’s Next Top Model
Post # 15
1. Gilmore Girls – still love watching my DVDs all the time.
2. Sex and the City
3. Chelsea Lately
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. True Blood
7. Big Love
9. How I Met Your Mother
10. Mad Men
Post # 16
Depends on the season. Right now its: