Post # 1
- Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat
I have a few…
1. new (to me) bike
2. bedroom set. All we have are a couple of old dressers. Bedframe broke awhile back.
3. wedding band
4. to finally get the exterior of our house painted
What are you lusting after?
Post # 3
I just want some new clothes! I moved from FL to AL and fall is already kind of starting to set in – I am completely unprepared for anything not short-sleeve and t-shirt weather. I may go to the mall today and start my new wardrobe 😉
Post # 4
1. New shoes… my old favs just broke 🙁
2. Some New Clothes (Just went down a size so I have baggy clothes all of a sudden) 🙂
3. Jewelry Tree or Box (I have a pile of jewelry on my dresser)
4. Inexpensive Light Fixtures for our apartment (We have naked bulbs in the ceiling. That’s NYC for you lol)
5. A bunch of stuff from the container store.
6. About 3 Fine Art Prints
7. A new RHR
I’ll probably go get all that stuff in the next few weeks except the last two 🙂
Post # 5
1) DINING ROOM CHAIRS!! That’s like numero uno on my list!!
2) After that would be anything else to enhance our new apartment, like we want to get some picture re-framed for the dining room and a canvas of us at our wedding. Those are something I want now definitely, but not something I’m actively searching for or accomplishing.
And then number three is a ridiculously overpriced Louis Vuitton bag but I’m not going to list that because it’s a desire but not something realistic that I’m even thinking about right now. Dining room chairs on the other hand..
Oh and I also REALLY want nude flats.
Post # 6
- Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)
A new couch! Darling Husband and I have been saving up for a new mattress and couch for a while now, and we finally got our mattress yesterday and will be ordering our couch tomorrow. I’m so excited!
Post # 7
A new car! I bought my car used and it’s 10 years old now. So while I absolutely do not NEED one and will not be getting a new one for a few years, I sure do dream about it…
Post # 8
1. An updated fall clothing collection.
2. New running shoes.
3. Some new makeup. I would love to go to NYC to Sephora to do the pantone skintone match. but by the time we visit my mom for Thanksgiving, the promo event will likely be over.
That’s really about it. I’ll likely get the fall clothes and new shoes in october when the weather starts to cool and my halloween 5K is coming up.
Post # 9
These are all things I’m not getting anytime soon, but I’ll play. 🙂
1.) A pair of sparkly Jimmy Choo’s that are absolutely amazing. I want them to wear with a LBD on our honeymoon. I’d probably be taller than Fiance, but the shoes are still fabulous. These… Sigh.
2.) A pair of Oakley’s.
3.) A house with around 15 or 20 acres with a nice barn and a riding arena… Be still my heart!
Post # 10
I want a new ring I love my current ring, but I get bored easy and love to switch things up. If I could I would have them all. lol. I just asked Fiance if I could get a new ring..he asked what I need a new one for..well DUH you can never have too many!
One I want right now:
Post # 11
New house, we are waiting another 2 years though.
New washer and dryer (mine is 12 years old and my dryer has to run three cycles)
Post # 12
A place of my own, I live in his apartment and still live out of a “box” until the spare room is emptied! HeeHee
We may get an engaement ring today… MAY – There is a 70% sale on at a jewelry store and then we take 20% off of that. So the ring I saw on Friday when i went to a mall with my mother, is a $1280 ring down to $320! We are going to see it now, like as in a few minutes…. Wish me luck!
Post # 13
New lens for my DSLR
Appliances for our new house (And I do actually get these! YAY!)
Post # 14
I have a few right now!
1.) new scubs
2.) GMC acadia (preferably before my car bites the dust completely!)
3.) new dishwasher
4.) nikon camera….dont have the exact model….
Post # 15
all I want is spending money for our cruise at the end of October. Darling Husband is going to work a lot of OT, as am I to get this.
Post # 16
1. Engagement ring, duh. Haha.
2. Full 88-key, weighted keyboard, as piano-like as possible but with a headphone jack so I can practice without disturbing apartment neighbors.
3. Some new clothes. I’ve lost 20 lbs so far (Weight Watchers FTW!) and now all my jeans are too big