(Closed) What are your opinions on hair extensions for the wedding?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Should I get hair extensions for my wedding?
    YES! : (37 votes)
    64 %
    No : (21 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 17
    Hostess
    2997 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

yes but clip ins!

Post # 18
    3028 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @ivoryowl:  What you need is good (or better) product for curly hair.  Not sure what your natural hair is like, but if it’s wavy you can get it curlier, smoother and more volume.  

Post # 19
    159 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I got really high quality clip ins, looked gorgeous!!

Post # 20
    1618 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I wore clip ins on my wedding day and I can’t recommend them highly enough.  You definitely could not see the clips, but the hair looked just like my natural hair and it added volume that I could never dream of with my fine, thin hair.  I was very pleased.

Post # 21
    249 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

You could always do the clip-ins. I have seen them done very well and you can take them out after.

Post # 22
    427 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@Bride_Kay:  Clip ins are the best way to go, no doubt!

You know how you can SEE people’s extensions? Well I’ve never ever had that happen, but my hairdresser refused to do anything but clip ins because the other sew in types can be quite damaging. Now everytime I go to the hairdresser I take my extensions and they put them in and style my hair. It takes my hair from bra strap length to about waist length, I paid $100 for the extensions and they don’t look fake at all (except nobody believes my hair grew that much, haha!).

I’ll definitely be using them for the wedding, but only because they will be put in by my regular hairdresser who definitely knows what they are doing.

The topic ‘What are your opinions on hair extensions for the wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors