Post # 1
What are your fears? I know most people are scared of death or getting hurt or losing a loved one. I’m scared of those things too. However there are other things that freak me out.
- severe storms (tornados).
- scorpions (just thinking of them creeeps me out, even though I have never seen one in real life outside of a zoo)
- swimming in somthing I can’t see the bottom of. (like a lake or the ocean).
My list is constantly changing but if I had to pick 3 outside of the typical death/illness of me or a loved one it would be those.
What are you scared of hive?
Post # 3
1. Not being able to get pregnant. There isn’t a medical reason for me to think I can’t, but I just see so many women struggle with it.
2. Being constrained (like someone holding me down so I can’t move).
3. I’m scared I’ll never get to travel like I really want to.
Post # 4
Oh gosh… that’s a tough one.
- My number one would be drowning – I’m a very good swimmer and for me the thought of getting stuck under water without being able to breath is the scarriest shit for me. (excuse my French)
- Tight spaces – I feel paranoid when I’m stuck in a small space where I can’t move
- Bees and Spiders, I’m absolutely petrified of them, even if I see one small spider in the shower, I will run out butt naked screaming “AHHHHHH” lol
Post # 5
I can only think of one right now and it’s fish. Once when I was a kid I was swimming in the lake at my dad’s house and I was doing somersaults under water and when I came up there was a fish tangled in my hair flopping around on my head. Now I hate swimming in lakes/oceans/anywhere there are fish!
ETA: Thought of another one! Being tickled to death. Again when I was a kid my Pepere used to think it was funny to tickle me, but he used to take it way too far to the point where I legit could not breathe and I came close to passing out more than once.
Post # 6
ohh these are good ones!
@MissBoPeep: I have no idea why but the mental image of a fish flopping around in someones hair sounded so funny to me, until I really thought about it and that would be so tramatic as a kid.
Post # 7
2. Being embarrassed and rejected
3. Spiders and Insects
Post # 8
Spiders, roaches, and sometimes, heights. But only when I feel like I might fall and get hurt. Ferris wheels, rickety balconies, stuff like that. Ladders and such don’t bother me.
Post # 9
going blind (or having something happen to my eyes)
something happening to my teeth
Post # 10
Ooh good one @AnneTossy
My top 3 are:
1.) Not being able to get pregnant
2.) Bananas (OMG SO GROSS)
Post # 11
1. Being devoured by angry bugs (insects/spiders/whatever)
2. Car accident. I hate driving because I visualize horrible accidents every couple minutes, and yet I have to drive every single day.
3. Destruction of my family/close friends/places I love all at once, like in a huge earthquake.
Post # 12
@panterapeach: It probably would’ve been funny if it hadn’t been so terrifying! 🙂
Post # 13
2) @panterapeach: same as your number three. If I can touch the bottom (near the beach in the ocean, for example) or see the bottom (snorkeling in the Caribbean) it’s no big deal, but I can’t jump out of a boat in the middle of a lake.
3) giving presentations/public speaking
Post # 14
1) Balloons, the latex kind
Post # 15
I have many perfectly rational fears (I am of course afraid of my child being harmed, or something bad happening to a loved one), but right now my #1 irrational fear is dying during childbirth. I don’t know why, but recently I’ve been having bad dreams about it and just getting really freaked out over it being a possibility. The prospect of dying and leaving my family terrifies me.
Post # 16
I am definitely most afraid of my husband or my mom getting hurt, but for other fears that do not involve the unthinkable I have a few…
1. SPIDERS. I legit am TERRIFIED. I hate them so much. I have such bad anxiety about them that I just get paralyzed with fear and I cannot move when I see one. It is crazy.
2. Werewolves… okay, so I know they are not real… but I hate them. Anytime I watch a movie or that creepy goosebumps episode from when I was a kid… they ruined me. I had a nightmare when I was 5 and ever since then, I have been a scaredy cat.
3. Tsunamis!!! Granted, I live on the ocean so after seeing the devastating tsunamis in thailand/surrounding areas and Japan.. I freak anytime there is a little earthquake. lol
Chicken little over here… haha