Post # 1
You can take the question however you want – specific or broad!
As I think about it, my Top 5 Priorities are:
1. An authentic ceremony that Fiance and I feel really happy and comfortable with
2. An environment where guests can have a good time and feel like we were thoughtful of them
3. Decor and overall “feel” of the rooms
5. Photographs (including photobooth)
Post # 3
Photography and food are my big ones. SO is a photographer and we are both pretty big foodies – actually we’re total food snobs.
I agree with you on the ceremony and guest appreciation too.
Post # 4
short, sweet and simple ceremony
Post # 5
@NAvery: 1. Meaningful religious ceremony (we’re Catholic) that my guests actually attend!
2. No drama with my mother or sister day-of (asking for a LOT) lol
3. Unforgettable food and drinks
4. Blingy wedding band (last forever and I don’t want to ever “upgrade”)
5. No health issues (this means preventing migraines and ibs symptoms day-of!) lol
Bizarre…. but important list!!
Post # 6
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
1. Awesome pictures
2. Awesome video
3. FUN. Fun atmosphere, lots of laughing and giggling, happy people… just FUN
4. To be with Fiance as much as possible (I know we’ll be together for first look and ceremony but I don’t want to get separated too much during the reception and stuff)
5. to be married, yay!
Post # 7
1) Having a ceremony which is personal to us. My aunt is the registrar marrying us, so she’s going to work really hard to sort out the perfect ceremony
2) Great food
3) A relaxed feel
4) Having our community of friends and family around us, especially Bridesmaid E who’s flying back to the UK from New Zealand!
5) (Fingers crossed!) Having enough organised beforehand that the couple of days before the wedding are reasonably relaxed
Post # 8
I think loving the ceremony/having it our style is obvious so I didn’t include them!
Post # 9
ours was Sept 22 but my priorities were:
Church Ceremony (the #1 most important to us)
Good food & drink ( and we got to eat & drink)
Have fun WITH our guests and be part of the party
Post # 10
Photography – you gotta look at those photos forever!
Candy Bar – I’m a sugar fiend so this is something I absolutely wanted
DJ – I want people to stay around and have fun
Looking hot – this is my only time wearing the white dress so I want to look my best
Post # 11
1. Having a ceremony that is both fun and serious
2. Having a Great Meal with our friends and family
3. Having Great Music
4. Everyone having a Great time, and being glad they came
5. This one is defenitly not really last , but getting to start a new part of my life with FH
Post # 12
1. Food (memorable and delicious!)
3. Atmosphere (really want guests to feel special on the day)
4. Family + friends
5. Carefree (no drama, please!)
Post # 13
2. Small guest list / destination
4. Relaxing (this never came to pass LOL)
Post # 15
In no specific order, the top 5 most important things at my wedding (what I intend to spend the most on and prioritize), in no specific order
1. Guests – both that they make it and have a good time
2. My dress
4. Food must be amazingly delicious
5. Ceremony – hopefully a combination of sweet, romantic and funny
Post # 16
1) No drama or issues throughout the day
2) the food is good, everyone eats plenty
3) DJ gets everyone up and dancing at some point and plays the music we request
4)Everyone having a great time and glad to be there- hopefully we get to see everyone
5) wedding photos- those are ours forever!