Post # 21
I don’t wear a ton of make-up, but I do like the following products:
Stila powder (I wear “light” for my fair skin)
Stila eyeshadow in Kitten.
Stila smudge pot in Brown. I use this as eyeliner with an angled eyeliner brush. Changed.my.life. It stays put all day, and with the angled brush, I can draw a perfect line.
Concealor: Erase Paste by Benefit. I just started using it right before our September wedding, and I love it. It’s the only concealor I’ve ever found that it’s cakey, but covers like it is.
I currently use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but I’m still on the fence about the product.
Post # 22
Here’s my list:
• Lipstick/Lipgloss – Dr. Hauschka and I have an Urban Decay lipstain in light pink
• Foundation – Revlon Colorstay in Ivory (eh, the lightest color they have, I’m like casper!)
• Concealor – same as above (don’t usually wear)
• Powder – same as above
• Blush – Du Woop brand, color: Apple
• Eye Shadow – Dr. Hauschka, purple shades
• Mascara – DiorShow, I like it in both brown and black, but think I like brown better
• Nail Polish – I use “Thicker healthier nails” by Once Removed to thicken, and sort of as a base coat, then whatever color suits my fancy (though they are usually plain).
Skincare: I use Dr. Hauschka products – they have totally changed my skin’s life!