Brown : (39 votes)
    18 %
    Something Totally Cool : (31 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 17
    1493 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

@LadySapphire: Mine’s a velvet black box. I still have it with the wedding cards, etc. Our wedding band boxes are green with some gold decoration on it. They open up with a latch to reveal the rings.

Post # 18
    237 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’m just realizing I didn’t get a ring box when I picked up my ring. After what we spent I definitely want the pretty box! I wonder if I go back in if they will give me one?

Post # 19
    5427 posts
    Bee Keeper

I have some fancy gold around the box and the inside “lip” but basically it’s brown.

Post # 20
    175 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @mwitter80:  Mine is laquered wood grain too. It is a blonde-colored wood, which I am normally not a huge fan of since I love cherry wood, but the box is absolutely beautiful. When we first got engaged, I was just as excited to show people the box as I was to show them my ring Smile

Post # 21
    288 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Mine is green leather… it’s pretty cool-looking, I think!

Post # 22
    104 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Mine originally came in a black velvet box with a gold band.  lol, my fiance refused to propose with the ring in the box because he thought the box was way too generic & ugly, so he proposed with just the ring in his hand.  This is the box my ring currently resides in…

Post # 23
    4346 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Black, with gold detailing. The gold detailing secretly drives me nuts because my ering is white gold so they don’t match.

Post # 24
    5658 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

Most of them tend to come in the color scheme of the company selling it. Mine was red, that’s their signature color. Just like Tiffany’s is blue 😉

Sorry you got poop on a box! At least inside was a pretty! LOL

Post # 25
    500 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

this is a pic of my original Ering set (alot of drama had to return it and are waiting for the new one to bedone) but box was white outside with navy blue inside 

Post # 26
    2190 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

My box is brown (orange touches) with the store’s name on it. It also has an LED light!!

Post # 27
    4099 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I don’t have a picture of my rings in their box, but I’ll take one! But my box was a red, double ring box

Post # 28
    1152 posts
    Bumble bee

The original box was an interesting color of light burgundy… Fiance is very particular and didn’t like the way it looked with my rose gold ring, so he stopped by another jeweler and bought a white ring box from them. LOL. Silly guy.

Post # 29
    2776 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    @roxy821:  My Chihuahua bit off the corner of my first one too.  We joked that he was mad about the whole thing.  I have my second box though, they gave us a new black box after the rings were resized.

Post # 30
    4654 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Graaaaaay. (Gemvara)

Post # 31
    9832 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2019

the actual ring box is very dark blue, but the box it came in is Tiffany blue, I love the blue box with the white bow 🙂

The topic ‘What color is your ring box?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors