What color metal for a champagne/fancy light brown diamond?

posted 2 months ago in Rings
  • poll: Which color gold?
    Rose : (38 votes)
    67 %
    Yellow : (19 votes)
    33 %
  • Post # 33
    3037 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
    @DrAtkins:  Wow wow wow! It’s definitely the one!! Seriously so beautiful. I can’t wait to see the finished result 🙌🏾

Post # 34
    891 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2022 - Studio City , CA

View original reply
    @DrAtkins:  Hey you.  I think yellow gold would bring out its brilliance better than the rise gold!  What type of setting are you thinking of. 

Post # 35
    168 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @DrAtkins:  I think that rose gold would be lovely!

Post # 36
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2021 - Las Vegas

I suggest white gold with white diamonds to set off the champagne color and fire.   Sometimes yellow gold makes a brown champagne look dirty.  Pink is iffy and trendy. 

Post # 38
    71 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2021

View original reply
    @DrAtkins:  totally agree. I have some exquisite Edwardian jewellery in rose gold with moonstone and ruby. Stunningly romantic. 

Post # 40
    10 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    @DrAtkins:  ooh I love your ring!! David is also currently designing my three stone ring with a champagne diamond and I have gone for a rose gold setting for the middle stone and platinum for the traps! 

not sure if anyone has heard of tulip gold I think it’s meant to be a mixture between yellow and rose gold and might actually suit some warmer stones better! Cant find anything on it though but I’m sure it would be fab too. 

cant wait to see your finished ring, no doubt it will be dreamy!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors