(Closed) What color of curtains & pillows will match tan couch

posted 6 years ago in Home
Post # 3
46383 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

We have a similar colored sofa. I use burgundy accents in the winter and bright green and turquoise in the summer. The drapes are the same color as the walls as I don’t want them to be the focus of attention.

You can use almost any color that you love with that color sofa.

Post # 4
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We have dark wood furniture in our living room (like the dresser in the corner of the pic). We have floor length dark brown curtains and pillows that are different shades of blue with very subtle dark brown accents.

I do like the idea of different accent colors at different times of the year too

Post # 5
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Personally I feel like Tan is such a neutral tone that really any color curtains would go, throw on some matching throw pillows to pull it all together! 🙂 

Post # 6
11394 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

We just got our new living room suite & re-done the decor as well. Its around the same color BUT our stuff is green & you want something different. I think anything goes with it & that is why we got the color couch we did! So have fun with it!!

I would suggest getting a colored rug with a pattern or print, some colorful throw pillows to match & a one color curtain that goes with everything!

Here is ours even though it might not be much help, because we have alot of green. The colorful rug kept it easy to pick out things with different colors & not just all of the same color. I think it helped alot! (Ignore my blinds my cat destroyed them!) lol

& We are getting this wall art to go over the couch:

Here are some pictures I found on google for some inspiration!

On the side of the wall where there isn’t a window & a pink picture is hanging I would go for some big wall art or a collage of pictures like these:

This picture below is just an example, the colors & pattern would all depend on what colors you pick for the room!

The wall where the window is you could do on each side some “text on wall” art! I couldn’t do it to our walls, but yours look perfect for it!

Sorry things are kind of all over the place! I was just trying to give some general ideas & not stick with one exact theme to show you some variety! 🙂

Post # 7
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I feel like with a tan couch, you can pick any color you want!  It is so neutral it will really go with anything.

The topic ‘What color of curtains & pillows will match tan couch’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors