MeandMyLouboutins: I’ve been to a fair share of weddings.
Notes on a few:
1. simple evening chapel wedding, column gown, cocktail & appetizer reception at an art gallery, great food, open bar, lots of fun dancing, we had to be out by 11, afterparty at the hotel
2. gorgeous catholic church wedding, country club reception, long cocktail hour, open bar, table 8, orchid center pieces, polariod guest book, some dancing, lots of long speeches between courses
3. afternoon wedding at Notre Dame, beautiful dress, reconnecting with old college friends, candy bar
4. beautiful Greek Orthodox ceremony, amazing dress, annoying photographer was getting in the way of everything during the ceremony, throwing rice outside the chapel, long ride to the reception venue, pashminas for those of us with a chill, beautiful view, decor was incredible and luxurious, race car grooms cake, turquoise favors, dancing until they kicked us out, very long ride back to the hotel
5. beautiful simple ceremony renewing vows, tight cramped cocktail hour, chilly outdoor dinner, awkward table group, best man got plastered before his speech, open bar, great dancing, I pooped out before the end of the wedding