Post # 31
leelee93 : I’m buying gifts along the way for a Fall 2018 wedding, but here’s what I’m planning/bought so far (one for each):
- Robes to wear getting ready
- Personalized initial slippers (my mom’s place can get cold)
- Knot bracelet (“Thanks for helping me tie the knot”)
- Clay face masks (“Your job is done, and it was amazing. Now treat yourself.”)
- Team Bride hair ties
- Personalized tote bags to put these things in
Feel free to message me if you have any questions about where I got things from. Happy to help!
Post # 32
trishthedish23 : I live in New Zealand & it’s pretty customary to pay for the bridesmaids hair and make-up. Not necessarily dresses though. If you arent paying for their hair or make-up you can’t ask for them to pay for it.
Post # 33
I made Bridesmaid boxes that were themed to “chill after the thrill” of the big day. It had their favourite chocolate, champagne and glass, a candle, nail polish, bath salts, lotion and a sweater scarf and then the bigger gift was a pair of diamond studs. Its really what your girls are into and I knew they would appreciate the effort either way.
Post # 34
We paid for a hotel room for the night between the rehearsal and wedding night. Plus, we got each bridesmaid and groomsman a gift that was picked out like a holiday or birthday present with a handwritten card.