Post # 46
1) Buy their dresses and shoes
2) Show up on time for rehearsal dinner and wedding.
3) Throw a shower and bachelorette party.
Ok though I’m totally down for organizing my own bachelorette party. Also I don’t even really want there help with DIY. I’m kind of an “omg these crafts will go so much better if I just do them myself” type person.
Post # 47
1. Purchase their dress…found ones that they can rent for $100 and free alterations (I bought their shoes & accessories)
2. It would be helpful if they could pay for their hair & make-up IF they want it done
3. Let me vent to them about mindless complaints lol
4. Show up to the rehearsal dinner
5. DANCE at the reception to keep the party going
6. No complaining about the dress HAHA
Post # 48
– go shopping with me one time to look at Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses
– buy their Bridesmaid or Best Man dress, which I let them choose
– show up to all the wedding related events (like 4 events total over the course of a year, including the rehearsal and wedding).
Apparently that’s too much to ask, though!!!
Post # 49
show up, look pretty, and have fun!
Post # 50
I was pretty laid back too. My requirements were:
1) Show up on the day of, get hair and makeup done (they did pay for that).
2) Get a dress and some shoes. (We made the dresses, they paid for materials. They had the option of wearing shoes they already owned. Their jewelry was part of their Bridesmaid or Best Man gift.)
3) Show up at necessary functions like rehearsal and bridal shower
That was pretty much it. Didn’t ask for DIY help. They didn’t have to help set anything up. I kept their costs very minimal because we all had shitty jobs and I didn’t want them to go broke. Basically, just hang out with me and look hot. lol
Post # 51
I am buying there dress and jewellery, but would like them to buy the shoes.
come shopping with me when i need inspiration. just once maybe.
show up and look gorgeous , and help me on the day to get ready. hair, make up etc, and my MOH to hold my bouquet when i reach the alter.
have as much fun as me, and be glad they were part of my wedding and not be pleased when its time to leave.