Post # 317
1) 55 (however everything was planned for 90. we had to cancel the first date and move it back two weeks because of extreme flooding in our area)
2) What is your location? Danville, PA (Central PA)
3) What was the final cost of your wedding? $7,058.48 that includes everything even rings, rehearsal dinner, trials and the $500 we lost on canceling the first time. I kept track of every penny that was spent for the wedding. We haven’t planned anything for a honeymoon just yet.
Post # 318
2.) South Australia
3.) $30,000 excl rings and honeymoon
total cost $55,000
Post # 319
WOW again!!! These are all very interesting to see. I hope that everyone truly enjoys or has enjoyed their day no matter how much was spent….
2. Duluth, GA (near Atlanta)
3. $10-12k (not including rings, dress/attire, or honeymoon..oh, and my invisalign treatment) For wedding/reception related only..
Post # 321
@ajstreasure: Where are u getting married? I’m also getting married in Duluth at Elaborate Events.
$20,000/not including E ring or honeymoon.
Post # 322
This is such a great thread!
Post # 322
NiftyBa: I’d love to know more details about your wedding. I’m trying to plan a destin wedding for around 50ish people and I just got quoted for $20K. I almost had a heart attack. Are you having a beach wedding? What venue are you using? I’d appreciate any tips. Thanks!
Post # 322
1) Number of guests? About 100.
2) What is your location? Getting married right outside of Philadelphia.
3) What was the final cost of your wedding? With rings and honeymoon, about $32,000. $26,000 without, roughly. It hurts to even type out those numbers.
Post # 323
1. About 500-600. Yeah. Southeast Asian tradition we can’t say no to.
2. At a quiet, hilly town somewhere in East Java.
3. Approx. $9000 including rings, excluding honeymoon. With honeymoon, around $10,500 at the max. An uncle is seriously offering to foot the bill for our honeymoon. I’m extremely grateful AND uncomfortable at such a kind offer.
Post # 324
We want to spend no more than 7k for our vow renewal. Eere in Nj, planning of having 100+ guests
Post # 325
1) Number of guests? Inviting 150.
2) What is your location? Crofton Country Club in MD
3) What was the final cost of your wedding? Everything pertaining to the ceremony and reception including rings and my dress, not including Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, Groomsmen suits, and little things like jewelry… around $20,000. Got off kinda easy I think.
Post # 326
2) Columbia, TN
Paid for by Fiance and myself. Pretty proud of sticking to that number. (That includes honeymoon btw)
Post # 327
Oh nice, maybe I should participate:
So it’s with that said that I ask you three quick quetsions, if you are willing to share:
1) Number of guests? I would say 150-175 invited; maybe 120 solid attendance.
2) What is your location? Honolulu, Hawaii
3) What was the final cost of your wedding? Oh man, I have been a Maid/Matron of Honor to so many weddings and none of them went below 20K–the island is expensive. So we are planning for a solid 30K-40K.
Post # 328
NiftyBa: I’m so sorry I didn’t see your reply earlier. I know it’s probably too late to respond and I hope your wedding was amazing!
All said and done we were a little under $20K. We rented a house and got a wedding package for a DJ, food, decorations, flowers, bar, service, ceremony, wedding planner, etc (all the tables and chairs and little details). All we had to buy separetly was booze. It even included the rehearsal dinner.
We got married on the private beach that came with the house rental. The house was amazing! It’s called frangista villa https://www.vrbo.com/576696
Our wedding planners name was Brandy and I think we got the platinum package http://www.seashellweddingco.com/destin-wedding-packages/
I thought everything went off perfectly, but I know that my Maid/Matron of Honor had to do a lot of coordinating with the wedding planner. My Maid/Matron of Honor really took care of everything. There were a few issues with the wedding planner (she wore yoga pants and a tshirt to the wedding-lol), but again my Maid/Matron of Honor took care of everything so I was really in the dark about any problems and felt that the wedding was amazing. We basically just had a big house party and danced all night.
We had 50 guests total and our wedding party and close friends stayed at the house with us and my family rented the house across the street. It’s technically Miramar, not Destin.
Post # 329
1) 100 guests
2) Mobile, AL
3) Trying to stay under $7k, not including rings. Budgeting honeymoon $3-4k. We’re having a brunch wedding at a historic home so that is cutting back costs!
Post # 330
1. < 100
2. Tacoma, WA
3. around 15K or under! (most expensive will be catering)