Post # 331
1. 107 guests (we have a final number at last!)
2. Columbia, SC
3. Right around $20k, I think, including everything but the honeymoon, rehearsal dinner, and tips, since those haven’t been paid yet, which, while a terrifying amount, is pretty much what I expected.
We saved in a lot of places- we have no DJ (iPod) and no florist (paper flowers), and we don’t have real glassware- but we did spring for good booze and good food, I am paying for my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup, and my dress was pretty pricey. It all worked out in the end.
Post # 332
2. Southern California
3. Roughly $15K not including honeymoon or rings. We’re having a quick ceremony, but the dinner reception will be $10K alone.
Post # 333
1) Number of guests? 82
2) What is your location? Malibu, California
3) What was the final cost of your wedding? $14,000. I’m cringing, because I was aiming for $10,000
-Wine and liquor
-Day of coordinator
It’s tradiation in my FH family that the women just wear the engagement and go without a band. They just upgrade well on into the years. His is pure titatnium and we got it for $50.
Our registry is also a honeyfund because we’ve lived together for so long. So that is not included into the budget.
Post # 334
1. Number of guests: 18
2. Location: Kansas City, MO
3. Cost: about $5,500
We decided to have a small wedding in order to splurge on things that were important to us. We splurged on my dress and our dinner reception, and rented a house for our family to stay in for the weekend. We saved by not needing a DJ or florist, and only paying for 2 hours of pro photography.
This doesn’t include our rings or honeymoon, which were also pretty big splurges.
Post # 335
1. 50 guests
3. $10k. $5k for the venue/food/liquor, $3k for the photographer, and $2k for the remainding vendors/attire/miscellaneous.
Can’t believe how expensive wedding photography is!
Post # 336
1. Number of guests: around 100
2. Location: Chicago suburb
3. Cost: between $8,000 to $10,000, not including rings and honeymoon. We are DIYing a lot ourselves.
Post # 337
1. Number of guests 40
2. Fargo, ND
3. Cost I think its going to be about 7000
Techniacally our wedding is a destination weddding…we live about 4 hours from Fargo. We wont be having a dj or dancing. Ceremony, dinner and drinks.
Post # 338
1. number of guests: 51 day and 70 evening
2. location: Northumberland, UK
3. cost: £5000 ($7256)
Post # 339
1. Number of guests: 300
2. Location: Ontario, Canada
3. Cost: $120K
Not including honeymoon, my dress, his and groomsmens suits, rings, shoes, accessories and anything coming in under $1K
Post # 340
2. Bar Harbor, ME
3. ~$10,00 including “honeymoon,” which was just a few extra days in Maine (domestic destination wedding)
Post # 341
$120K?? Holy crap! and 300 people? I don’t even know that many people! LOL
2. Northern Ontario, Canada
3. ~$20,000 including “honeymoon,” To be fair, I am helping to pay for my parents stay at hotel for one week due to limited finances (multiple medical emergencies as well as basement flooding)