(Closed) What do I put in this vase!!!

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 2
45534 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

ladydirtold:  It’s called a trumpet vase. You could do a large floral arrangement, top it with a pomander, or fill it with something in your color scheme.

The topic ‘What do I put in this vase!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors