(Closed) What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

i.love.them!!!!

Post # 4
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

we looove

Post # 5
1454 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

DANG! I am in love. Would you check estate sales and maybe find one, buy it, sell the center diamond, and put yours in? (Or see if you can buy it without the diamond in it?) Or do you want to get it made?

I’m seriously in love with those.

Post # 7
4566 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh, love! Those are beautiful and different without looking… something not good. I think they’re great!

Post # 9
1454 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’ve actually never done it? I think you can see sales like that online too. I would just google it or maybe visit pawn shops in the area and ask them where you can find larger selections of fine jewelry if they don’t have much. Good luck!

Post # 10
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Gorgeous!  I especially love the first one.  A lot of smaller jewelers have “estate” jewelry for sale.

Post # 11
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

What do we think?? Fab-u-lous! It’s a conflict free diamond, Art deco settings are incredibly unique & are just so beautiful! They’re heirloom pieces for a reason 🙂

I really like both settings… it’s really hard to choose. I like the shape of the second ring better, but the first one accents the stone better! Ahh… I’ll say- the first?! (but really both rock)

Post # 12
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

DAMN those are FINE

Post # 13
1955 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

You can definitely bring your diamond in to an estate or vintage jewelry store and they should be able to help you find a setting…There must be a bunch of Seattle, I’m willing to bet, I would just do a bit of online research (Yelp or Citisearch maybe?) to find one with good reviews and then go in person to see what setting the diamond looks good in… I love both of the ones you posted, they’re beautiful!

Post # 14
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Wow!  What a great story-it definitely goes with the style of the Art Deco ring.  I love that your Fiance proposed with the band so you could create a ring together!  Will you wear that band on your right hand? Congrats!

Post # 16
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I LOVE Art Deco!!!!! In fact, the hotel where FH proposed was an Art Deco hotel. 🙂 I’d like to think my ring has hint of art deco, but I am sure that is just my wishful thinking (even though I love my ring). 

The topic ‘What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors