(Closed) What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???

posted 11 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
3331 posts
Sugar bee

I think these are fantastic.  I love art deco style jewlery and architecture.

Post # 18
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Me likely. Very pretty.

Post # 19
1525 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

i love them! I love all things from the 50’s and before. I was thinking about doing the same thing because my Fiance proposed with a ring from that belonged to his great-great grandma. Well when I thought about doing this I was talking about this and then realized it wasn’t just the stone that belonged to his great great grandma, it was the the entire thing and I couldn’t make myself separate the 2. I think it would look amazing tho!

Post # 20
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I love them – and I’m biased because I just got one last night πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I don’t have pics of my ring yet, but it looks similar to this one

Post # 21
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

I love them!  Check out Faye Cullen on line too πŸ™‚

Post # 22
2777 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Wow, those are beautiful. I love the art deco style but would be so scared of losing it and so probably would end up not wearing it. πŸ™

Post # 23
368 posts
Helper bee

Love them!!!!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 24
1288 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Indiana Memorial Union

I got my ring from a estate jeweler in Beverly Hills – Bela Dora. They have a ton of art deco rings.

Also, Fay Cullen has a lot. I’m sure you’ll be able to find something great for your stone.

Post # 25
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Love them and yours is stunning!

Post # 26
3162 posts
Sugar bee

Love love love. Mine is deco-inspired. The pics kind of suck – warning. It’s a Van Craeynest (sp?)

[attachment=607403,79207] [attachment=607403,79208]

Post # 27
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

Love them! I have my grandmother’s e-ring from the 20’s. I don’t have a picture of it but I’ll def. be wearing it on my right hand for my wedding.

Post # 28
6659 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

I love them! Fabulous!

Post # 30
3162 posts
Sugar bee

@AprilBride – Marisa Perry is really close to my apartment and Fiance and I went there when we were looking for rings and that’s totally the one I tried on. Her and her husband are SO nice. They let their dog chill in the store too, which I loved. It was just a bit too pricey for us, but it’s gorgeous.

Post # 31
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

@Kittychai – I used to work on West Broadway and Spring and that was the first place I went to look at rings.  Marissa is super sweet and Fiance fell in love with their dog too!  Their list prices were a bit high, but they were very reasonable on negotiating the pricing (esp since I went for a smaller stone since my finger is teeny). 

We’re going to order my wedding band tonight, I can’t wait! 

The topic ‘What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors