(Closed) What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???

posted 11 years ago in Rings
Post # 33
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Beautiful! Art deco is my favourite!

Post # 34
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

All of these rings are beautiful!

I have a 1930’s Art Deco ring!!  I’ve always loved antique rings as my grandmother is a jewelry lover(esp. rings).  My fiance proposed with one of his mother’s rings and a couple months later, we picked out mine together.  I was going between this one and 2 others, but ultimately I chose this one and I LOVE it!!  The center is a cluster of 7 diamonds and it has 3 one each side.

[attachment=1394089,177070]

Post # 35
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

beautiful!

Post # 36
347 posts
Helper bee

I love yours!

I always thought my e-ring was art deco until last month, when I happened to ask my jeweler something.  I wear 3 rings but the square ring is Edwardian (that has two bands soldered on).  It is my original e-ring.  I think my second ring (anniversary band that I received this year) is art deco, or so I’ve been told.

[attachment=1396517,177448]

Post # 37
614 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have a really pretty antique diamond ring at home (at FI’s right now). I will have to take a picture of it. I don’t know the exact year it was made, but it is definitely old. It has a butterfly on the side with tons of filigree. I bought it as a right hand ring, but now I have no room for it. I think I may resize it to fit on my middle finger on my right hand lol (promise ring is now on my right ring finger). Promise to post a picture ASAP :-).

The topic ‘What do we think of 1920’s Art Deco E-Rings???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors