(Closed) What do you call a necklace for a low back dress???

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I looked online once before… they are called back necklaces =)

Post # 5
46613 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I have also seen them referred to as back drops or back dangles.

Post # 6
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

If anyone would kindly link to some beautiful backdrop necklaces in this post I would be MUCH obliged.

Post # 8
5106 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Go check this necklace out that another bride on the bee wore! If I were to wear any necklace with my dress I would LOVE to have this one.


This is the link to her gallery. There is a front and back view.


Post # 9
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’ve got one for sale if you’re interested. and since you are also local, i would be VERY glad to show it you.


Post # 10
3 posts
  • Wedding: November 1991

I’m currently in the process making a backdrop necklace for a client’s wedding, which comprises three graduated strands of creamy glass chain linked pearls, combined with a vintage rhinestone Monet pendant which will be strung from the central strand.  The piece is finished off with a vintage rhinestone box clasp at the front.  I wasn’t sure what the correct name for such a piece was, so thanks for telling me. 






The topic ‘What do you call a necklace for a low back dress???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors