(Closed) What do you call this? (Wedding Program Question)

posted 4 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2025

I think Lyrical Performance sounds very nice! Unless you have the name of the piece she’ll be performing, I think that wording would do just fine 🙂

Post # 5
1557 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

CallMeMrsG:  I would just list the song she is singing performed by her name.

Post # 7
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

CallMeMrsG:  I second listing the song itself, and if you do, you certainly don’t have to provide the namea of all the songs. It’s your wedding, you can do whatever you want!

You could also say “Vocal Performance,” honestly I think “Lyrical Performance” sounds a little odd.

Post # 9
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Is it a religious song? if so, you could just say “hymn” and then “performed by Jane Smith” under it.

Post # 10
1980 posts
Buzzing bee

Lyrical performance sounds weird. Why not just musical performance?

Post # 11
4506 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

“Lyrical Performance” isn’t quite right, especially followed by “Performed by . . .” — it’s redundant (performamce performed by…).

I would list the song name, as others have said, or simply say “Song” or “Hymn” or whatever it is, followed by “Performed by…”

Post # 13
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

So I think your best bet is 

Vocal Performance

by Jane Smith


“How Beautiful”

Sung by Jane Smith

or even just


Performed by Jane Smith

Post # 14
584 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

This is outside the scope of your question, but I find the font a bit hard to read. You may want to think about enlarging it slightly or something so that everyone can see what’s going on. It just might be my monitor though!

The topic ‘What do you call this? (Wedding Program Question)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors