Post # 1
hey bees! congrats on (some of us) being less than three months away! 🙂
what do you all still have to do? here’s my list:
-send invitations (next monday!)
-dress fitting (saturday!)
-bridal jewelry & accessories
-finalize dessert flavors for dessert table
-ordering specialty wine for dinner
-day-of details: favors, welcome bags, reception buys, etc.
-finalize day-of paper goods/signage
-bridal luncheon and bridesmaid mani’s & pedi’s
-finalizing piano/bass cocktail music selections & DJ dance selects
-finalize honeymoon details like transport, excursions, etc.
… I AM SO EXCITED but a little overwhelmed that it’s so close! how’s everyone else feeling? 🙂
Post # 3
- Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site
I don’t even want to talk about it.
Everything you mentioned and much much more :/ My invitations are going out next monday, (I just received them today, I need to assemble them and finish addressing the outer envelopes).
I still don’t have an officiant, my dress needs altering, haven’t even looked into desert, favours, or centerpieces… *siiiiigh* lol.
Post # 4
@Purple_Bride: lol I feel your pain
Seems like I still have everything to do! It would be easier to list the things I actually have done haha.
-booked a beach house & rented tables/chairs
-reserved hotel rooms for family
-booked a photographer
-built a card box? – random, considering I still have so much else to do
-and put together one hell of a to-do list
I seriously need to get my butt in gear haha
Post # 5
It’s all starting to feel real now with less than three months to go!!
We JUST addressed and mailed all our invitations this morning. *happy dance*
I have my dress fitting appointment on August 3rd.
I’m pretty much done with my vows… probably just little tweeks between now and then.
My mom finished making my veil and sent it to me. It’s so beautiful…
I need to:
- Finish our centerpieces (a half-completed project currently)
- Book a florist. (I’m not super worried about this — I only need a bouquet for myself)
- All the crafty details like signage, card box, cake stand, table stuff, welcome bags and other misc decor
- Stock up on the starbucks syrups and condiments for my Saturday and Sunday morning coffee bar.
- Meet with the DJ
- Nail down the details of the menu with our caterer
- Work on the ceremony with our JOP
- Write heart-felt letters to all the VIP’s of the day (FI, my parents, Future Mother-In-Law, grandpa, etc.), and purchase gifts
- Purchase wedding bands (next month)
- Finalize the must-have photo list for photographer
I’m sure there’s more details, but that’s what I’ve got for now…