Post # 1
About YOURSELF?! Say 3 positive things about yourself and then 3 positive things about your partner!
1. I have a great voice
2. I love my smile
3. I am funny
Post # 4
1. I’ve got a good sense of humor
2. I’ve got good hair
3. I’m resilient
1. He has a great smile
2. He loves nature and cares deeply for animals and their habitat
3. The way he still flirts with me after years of being together
Post # 5
Myself – empathetic, genuine, love to take care of people
FI – confident, passionate about his hobby, takes good care of me
Post # 6
Me: honest, introspective, brave
him: patient, selfless, and strong (emotionally)
Post # 7
- Wedding: September 2016 - Santa Barbara Courthouse
Me: 1. I’m very nurturing and caring. 2. I have a lovely singing voice. 3. I’m always honest.
My FI: 1. She’s extremely generous and empathetic. 2. She’s very hard-working and dedicated, both to our relationship and her work. 3. She has a good heart.
Post # 9
1. My personality, I’m kinda fun. I joke a lot, laugh a lot. I’m good at making everyone feel equal. I’m nice to everyone who is nice to me. I assume I make guys feel comfortable cause I get hit on a lot. FI says he never felt so comfortable with a girl (he’s actually quite shy). I’m kinda of like a guy, but still girly (plus I have boobs) and I’m not too good for anyone. I don’t know how to explain it.
2. My hair. I get a lot of compliments on it. I work really hard on it. No heat styling or products in it, ever!
3. I guess I’m smart. I know I’m not dumb. I may not be an Ivy leaguer, but I know a lot. I can even change the head lights/brake lights in my car. 🙂
1. Just a really nice guy, would give the shirt off his back for a stranger.
2. Shows all his emotions in his eyes.
3. Financially responsible.