(Closed) What do you think???

posted 4 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
1362 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I wouldnt ask.  If she wants you in the wedding party she will ask and if she doesnt I wouldnt put too much thought or worry into it!

Post # 3
1580 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
secretbee49091220:  Ok…her wedding isn’t about you. And maybe she’s decided she isn’t having a bridal party. You’re really reading into this whole thing. Maybe she’s decided she just wants her sister up there. Just because she’s in your wedding party doesn’t automatically mandate her to put you in hers.

If you’re really that curious, just ask her who she’s decided to have in her bridal party. If you’re both planning then I’m assuming you talk regularly about this stuff. But don’t be upset if you’re not in it, that’s kind of selfish.

Post # 4
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Mine isn’t until October, but I haven’t asked anyone yet. I’m still bouncing back and forth between the last slot because I’ve been in more weddings in the past than I have spots for. So I just haven’t asked any yet. I’m also waiting to come up and put together a unique and cute way to ask them. Also waiting until after the holidays so I can get together with each of them. So maybe she is just waiting to ask! Especially if you don’t know of anyone else who has been asked. I definitely wouldn’t ask her though. 

Post # 5
47289 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You will know who she has chosen when she tells you. There is no need for you to know before then.

The topic ‘What do you think???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors