(Closed) What do you think?!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016 - Fairmont Chateau Whistler

Its gorgeous! I love it, if I was going to go for a round stone I would pick this ring.

Post # 3
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

It’s absolutely beautiful.  I really liked it. Only concern which you probably already thought of but just in case… Are you matching the golds with what you wear normally? For example I wear both yellow and white gold with equal frequency so I made sure to get a ring that was two tone. With your ring,  I like the white gold with the halo and the moissanite solitaire it really just makes everything look like endless diamonds forever! Lol. But make sure that you love the color on your own skin. happy face

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by athenalex.
Post # 4
409 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Its gorgeous. The design is my top choice for round halo ring.

Post # 8
5648 posts
Bee Keeper

It’s a lovely design. Are you sure she’d like a mosanite? Have you been given any clues at all over her style?

Post # 9
2981 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
pabz345:  its very nice I would happily wear it

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
UK-bee:  This is a very good point!

OP – Make sure your girlfriend doesn’t specifically want a diamond or another gemstone! Maybe have a friend try and fish for the information if you can’t ask her straight out! I obviously don’t know her, but I do know that some people only consider diamonds as an option for engagement rings!

The reason I bring this up is because I just bought my girlfriend an engagement ring and she has told me she wants one from the 1920’s-1940’s, so I had to search high and low for the perfect antique ring!

All of that aside, it is a gorgeous choice!

Post # 11
1520 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
pabz345:  It’s lovely and a lot of girls would be happy with this ring. But there is a but…

Does she like halos? Personally I don’t like halos that much so if I recieved one such as this this wouldn’t be a dream ring or a ring I would consider for myself. I would just take that into consideration.

Also, is she ok with Moissanite? Some girls love moissanite while others would want diamond or another gemstone. And I wouldn’t try to pass it off as a diamond because they don’t look exactly like a diamond. And what type of Moissanite is it? Is it an unenhanced Classic Moissanite, a Forever Brilliant or a Forever One? The reason I ask this is because Classic and FB can show a lot of colour and might be particularly with the diamond halo. And also she may or may not like a stone that shows a lot of colour.

Just things to consider and think about.

Post # 12
5559 posts
Bee Keeper

It’s a beautiful ring-good job.

The topic ‘What do you think?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors