(Closed) What do you think

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

In My Humble Opinion I would do a plan white gold or platinum band … though I love that band it distracts the eye a bit…

Post # 3
894 posts
Busy bee

It’s a nice stand alone band but I don’t like it with the engagement ring. It’s too busy for me. I think your ring would look nicer with a simple band in white gold or platinum.

Post # 6
9611 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Totally honest- it doesn’t work. There’s just no overlap in the styles at all so it looks random rather than deliberate.

that being said I chose the band that was the least popular on my bee wedding band poll so do what you will! 

Post # 7
697 posts
Busy bee

I like the band by itself but I don’t think it looks stellar with your ering, too busy. I would opt for a plain platinum or white gold band but thats just me!

Post # 9
1617 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Cape May

I think the two rings would mesh better if the shared a common element such as either same metal or same stones. I picture a white gold and ruby band ( instead of rose gold) or a rose gold and diamond band. The band you have now is beautiful but doesn’t seem to really mesh with your ering. 

Post # 10
100 posts
Blushing bee

Maybe you could get two of the ruby bands and sandwich your e-ring in the middle. I think that stack would look really good, and more deliberate 

Post # 11
6399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

I don’t love the band with your ering.

Post # 12
494 posts
Helper bee

lawstudentbee:  I agree with pp.  it’s gorgeous, but honestly I think that exact band with diamonds instead of rubies would look amazing With your e-ring! Also, if you get that band made with diamonds as well, you could stack it with the ruby one on days that you don’t wear your e-ring!  

Post # 13
10577 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

I don’t like it with your ring. I do like the rose gold and the bezels, but not the rubies. It would look better with diamonds in my opinion(which may be a little biased)

The topic ‘What do you think’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors